The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Replacement Companions

FireFoxed

I'm sure we all have one or two companions we're just dying to shove out the airlock of our ship, judging by all the which is the worst companion and which companion do you not to to take threads, and I for one would love to be able to buy a replacement for that guy I just want off my ship and never see again. I know dialogue and storyline are commonly cited as the hardest things to do when developing new companions, but at this point, I would more than welcome even a Broonmark/Bowdaar style companion that yells in some unintelligible alien language and has as many companion quests as the ship's droid - they'll still have a better rationale for being on my ship than Skadge for example - as long as I can get rid of that guy.

Some posibilities off the top of my head:

A colicoid crawler droid like the Ulgo Siegebreaker

A Geonosian

A Colicoid

A Rak'ghoul or Nek'ghoul

A Sand Person

Watcher 3 who's gone mute after being force choked

• 8 months later...
Well we can get a Rak'goul of course so another is not a likely addition anytime soon. Sandperson I don't see happening with the two existing outfits I know of floating around, one social, one Cartel. I think a Geonosian or Colicoid could be cool of course, but I'm not expecting either of them too soon.