HEADS UP. Sort button wiped my inventory.

Mlentz

I happened to use the sort button while I had the mailbox open mailing junk to another toon, and it wiped my inventory :(. I would say avoid using it if at all possible.

Of course I'll be waiting a week to see any response to the ticket. :rolleyes:

You see, your first mistake was using a feature added to the game within the last 6 months. Best advice is to wait at least 8 months before utilizing new systems, so the worst of the bugs are worked out. Yes, I realize only 8 months is being optimistic.

Might want to put on the extended version of the Lord of the Rings Trilogy, or all the Star Wars movies. If you're lucky, you'll have a non-bot response to your ticket before your 15th rewatch.

The same thing happens if you use it with the GTN open and an item selected... every time the guy clicked a different sort thing a couple of items dissapeared...

There was a thread about it, but the OP insulted a group of people and it became a war on proper use of language and such...

You see, your first mistake was using a feature added to the game within the last 6 months. Best advice is to wait at least 8 months before utilizing new systems, so the worst of the bugs are worked out. Yes, I realize only 8 months is being optimistic.

Might want to put on the extended version of the Lord of the Rings Trilogy, or all the Star Wars movies. If you're lucky, you'll have a non-bot response to your ticket before your 15th rewatch.

Hahaha, funny stuff.

seriously tho, that sucks and i would be AMAIZED if you actually recieved a real response that has any value to it withing a month.

Haha. How'd you know that I had them sitting right here. I didn't think I was going to have to resort to them though :(.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.