Immortal Leveling?

Vihar

Thanks for the replies. From the info I have been able to piece together, I started with 10 into vengeance anyway so it doesn't feel gimped yet.

As for going LS with Vette, it seems kind of counter to my personality but I am giving it a go. I went all DS on a trooper once and actually liked the class a whole lot more than when I tried with LS

I have been pure tank since 20, and I love it, kinda forced to use Quinn but I can live through all battles with add on's. With Vette I can speed run through quest that require me to kill certain numbers, with little down time, while switching in Quinn for Boss/harder sets ( where there is the tougher guy that walks around near a set of mobs)

At level 40 right now just completed ACT2 was able to do some quest 3 levels below

It's slow but doable. as stated earlier, Immortal is the spec for taking your time. Vengeance is the fastest (especially with quinn). Immortal allows for more flexibility in comp and gear. rage is clunkier until you get to 40. doable, but Not as smooth as vengeance. 40+ it's just as viable.

Pick your poison. I personally didn't like the slow pace of immortal, and I could tune out my companion (a.k.a. quinn) for the most part, so i breezed through it. I still leveled on as rage and one as immortal to see, but I ended up preferring vengeance. but each person should play what they enjoy.

I've played my immortal jug since jan 2011 and I love it. I tried the dps jug, but it is just not the same and it's not as powerful of a dps as the marauder. The only draw back of being a tank that I've found is that sometimes healers want to be dps and the dps want to be tanks. All in all, it is my most favorite class/build to play in the game.

I've played my immortal jug since jan 2011 and I love it. I tried the dps jug, but it is just not the same and it's not as powerful of a dps as the marauder. The only draw back of being a tank that I've found is that sometimes healers want to be dps and the dps want to be tanks. All in all, it is my most favorite class/build to play in the game.

actually, Juggs can come surprisingly close to the maurader when played well. They are more difficult to get the DPS out of that's for sure, but a well played DPS jugg can kill quite.

Not putting down immortal play, they are both fine. but dont avoid a jugg DPS spec because of lack of damage...its there, you just need to pull it out. but it isn't a process that is to everyone's taste, so I support doing what you like.

I have been pure tank since 20, and I love it, kinda forced to use Quinn but I can live through all battles with add on's. With Vette I can speed run through quest that require me to kill certain numbers, with little down time, while switching in Quinn for Boss/harder sets ( where there is the tougher guy that walks around near a set of mobs)

Yeah, as a tank you really want a healer only if you are soloing heroics or really tough pulls.

Taking a dps + healing up after the fight is usually way faster, and makes leveling in pure tank spec no drag at all.

I was unsubbed for some months and recently returned. After picking up HK on my healer I went back to completing story content on alts.

I had a 31 Jugg, full yank spec. After toying with various companions I used cartel coins from my sub to unlock HK at level 35. It's an AWESOME experience. Keep his gear up and mow through enemies. I am still full tank spec at level 40 and having a blast.

I was unsubbed for some months and recently returned. After picking up HK on my healer I went back to completing story content on alts.

I had a 31 Jugg, full yank spec. After toying with various companions I used cartel coins from my sub to unlock HK at level 35. It's an AWESOME experience. Keep his gear up and mow through enemies. I am still full tank spec at level 40 and having a blast.

I wouldn't be suprised if they had tanks in mind when they made the HK. Don't like using him on my healers (he holds aggro on only one while the rest pummel me), and on my DPS alts if im not using a healer I prefer someone that can hold threat on all the mobs. But tanking it's perfect...you hold mob group, he guns them down one at a time (wow...almost like a properly played DPS toon!).

and His single target DPS is great, doesn't break CC....I could see that being worth trying.