The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Clone Wars Outfits

Chiramu

For all classes :).

Cad Bane's hat and jacket for Bounty Hunters; Ashoka's padawan garb for jedi/sith; Savages and Ventress' outfits for jedi/sith :); Republic clone trooper gear for troopers; Hondo's jacket for smugglers :D.

So many cool outfits in the cartoon, and this is all Star Wars. I would pay for some Clone Wars gear :D.

Like the idea, huge fan of the show! They'd definitely have to modified in their physical appearance somehow. Just because of the swtor time period and to make them realistic. For instance, tech out and bulk clone trooper armor, but keep its basic concept.

I myself am a HUGE fan of the ongoing Deathwatch arc, and love the Deathwatch armor, especially Pre Vizsla's in general.

:)

For all classes :).

Cad Bane's hat and jacket for Bounty Hunters; Ashoka's padawan garb for jedi/sith; Savages and Ventress' outfits for jedi/sith :); Republic clone trooper gear for troopers; Hondo's jacket for smugglers :D.

So many cool outfits in the cartoon, and this is all Star Wars. I would pay for some Clone Wars gear :D.

no no and no.

you have to wait more than 3600 years for that

no no and no.

What this guy said.

That'll look more ridiculous than CW stuff in the GCW era (looking at you SWG). Besides, half the stuff in game looks reminiscent of Clone Wars era stuff anyway.

What this guy said.

That'll look more ridiculous than CW stuff in the GCW era (looking at you SWG). Besides, half the stuff in game looks reminiscent of Clone Wars era stuff anyway.

Actually that would be less ridiculous and it'd make more sense seeing as the Galactic Civil War took place after the Clone Wars where as the events in SWTOR take place 3000 years before.

Variations, or are you all so stupid that you can't use your imaginations?

You should then properly specify in your thread that you'd like to see Clone Wars "Inspired" gear. Right now your opening post says "I would pay for some Clone Wars gear" which many posters can perceive this as asking for items directly from that era.

Like a lot of gear which you see in-game that takes inspiration from items seen during the Clone Wars and Galactic Civil War, I wouldn't mind seeing more items which have been inspired by those eras which could act as if a predecessor to those items in the future..

• 1 year later...
No. That is all.

Seriously though, check the times. Clone Wars outfits haven't even been made yet, it wouldn't make sense. Just, no.

The probelm with everyone's negative reception of ths fashion idea is that Fashion, regardless of the era, always comes back around again and again. There is noting ridiculous about having these costumes in game for several reasons. 1) It pays homage to Star Wars through player creativity, 2) There are RP Servers for people who want to be puritanical about their game play, and 3) There is a a high enough demand for it that paying customers should get what they ask for. If you don't like it, then dont buy it or wear it. Hell, dont even associate with those people who do. Problem solved. And finally, they have already added the neccessary items to make a reasonable representation of Ventress; both in clothing (Armor) and The Rattakki Race. Both very intentional on the part of the Devs.

Way to necro a now-irrelevant thread. There are already passable analogues for most of the clothing mentioned. The Relaxed top is a bandeau similar to Ahsoka's. The Bounty Hunter event hat (and the smuggler hats it was copied from) are similar to Cad Bane's. There are various trooper armors (and their CM copies) that are comparable to Clone/Storm troopers. Edited by HeatRacer

no no and no.

Why not? Who cares, we all know this is set WAY before the movies, but you know what? Look at the Imperial Capital Ships? Clearly they're just Star Destroyers in disguise, the battle droids are just Drodikas in disguise, etc...

So much of what is in the CM is already fluff (Rancors, really?)

So why not be done with it and just toss in what everyone really wants? I'd love a classic Stormtrooper outfit, I'd buy that in a heartbeat. How about Darth Vader's outfit? Yea, silly, but who cares, it is just a game, lets have some fun!

A few of these sets are already in the game but varied slightly. The "dashing hero's" outfit appears to be a variation of Ahsoka's armor, there are already sets in the game that resemble Cad Bane (hats and agent jacket) and really? clone trooper armor? The inn game trooper armor is already practically a copy and paste of the clones armor.