The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Holostatue character suggestion thread

Vitas

The Holostatues I think in my opinion are one of the best items to gain from the cartel packs and I believe they could be expanded upon with more characters to gain. With already Darth Malgus, Satele Shan, Dr. Oggurobb and now Revan, other notable and iconic characters could become acquirable and not just through the Cartel Market but also maybe through some vendors, craftable through crew skills and prizes from missions.

Many of these characters are least likely to appear in the game since most of them have died (apart from a couple seen in holocrons and other means), but the holostatues could be an oppertunity to see them in some form in the game for the time being. The following characters who'd be great to see and collect as holostatues:

*Atris

*Brianna

*Zayne Carrick

*Cassus Fett

*G0-T0

*HK-47

*Exar Kun

*Darth Malak

*Mandalore the Preserver (Canderous Ordo)

*Freedon Nadd

*Darth Nihilus

*Carth Onasi

*Ajunta Pall

*Ulic Qel-Droma

*Marka Ragnos

*Atton Rand

*Naga Sadow

*Boonta Hestilic Shad'ruu

*Bastila Shan

*Darth Sion

*Nomi Sunrider

*Tet-Ami (Mace Windu)

*Vandar Tokare

*Darth Traya (Kreia)

*Odile Vaiken

*Vindican

*Hylo Visz

*XoXaan

*Zellos

For anyone curious as to why Mace Windu is there, refer to the story "The Secret of Tet-Ami" where Mace, on the planet Benja-Rihn, travels back to c.4000 BBY using the Orb of Passage and helps the Carthasians in a fight against another alien species. In his honor, a temple was erected and engravings in his image were constructed. The Jedi Order has since and during this time been waiting for the arrival of Mace Windu, however he's only known during this time as Tet-Ami.

Any other characters which you'd like to see as obtainable holostatues, post them in the thread.

Edited by Vitas

• 1 month later...

this is the OLD REPUBLIC... get Mace Windu the freak off of that... his great great grandfather isnt even born yet.... rather not have the cross correlation of an actual character in the movies be transferred to this game.

and unless I see a TARDIS I don't believe in time travel.

Edited by Magnusheart

this is the OLD REPUBLIC... get Mace Windu the freak off of that... his great great grandfather isnt even born yet.... rather not have the cross correlation of an actual character in the movies be transferred to this game.

and unless I see a TARDIS I don't believe in time travel.

Well if you read the post to the end, I've explained why Mace Windu is there:

For anyone curious as to why Mace Windu is there, refer to the story "The Secret of Tet-Ami" where Mace, on the planet Benja-Rihn, travels back to c.4000 BBY using the Orb of Passage and helps the Carthasians in a fight against another alien species. In his honor, a temple was erected and engravings in his image were constructed. The Jedi Order has since and during this time been waiting for the arrival of Mace Windu, however he's only known during this time as Tet-Ami.

The story is also canon. However he wouldn't be referred to as Mace Windu but as Tet-Ami and seeing as statues and carvings of his image exist, a holostatue would be possible.

Time travel does exist in the Star Wars universe but it's not as simple as in other franchises:

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Time_travel

Edited by Vitas

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Holostatues are great, but I kind of want more uses for them first. Like having them displayed at all times on our ship (or maybe having only one displayed) for example.

That would be awesome!

Also, sometimes, I immediately forget what I just read, so pardon me, but is Master Vandar Tokare on your list (he was a member of the Dantooine Jedi Enclave Council and also a "Yoda's species". We desperately need a "Yoda Species" holostatue in my opinion.

EDIT: And no he's not, well, I'm glad I asked then, consider Vandar to be a formal request.

Edited by Maullum

EDIT: And no he's not, well, I'm glad I asked then, consider Vandar to be a formal request.

As a fan of Atton Rand I feel a little hurt that companions from KotOR 2 (i.e. Brianna) are on that list but Atton isn't. Why not?

Atton has been added and Vandar is actually already up there. Atton Rand, after leaving Surik, went on to help restore the Jedi Order so he would've gained some renown, along with the other companions meaning sculptures and other depictions of his images would've been created.

Edited by Vitas

• 4 months later...