The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Reset Companion Conversations

• 3 weeks later...
Why does this *need* to be added? I mean, I get that people would like it to be added, but I don't see any *need* for it from the game's point of view.

At least in part, it hasn't been added because the old class-story stuff is a tangled mess of tangledness, and modifying such things is a strong source of bugs.

And I have a question for you: would you prefer them to work on new content or on unnecessary ways to access very old content?

I'd be all for it, if boiware wanted to put the time in to make such a feature available.

To answer your question from my Point of View, barely anything released from the new content (4.0 and beyond) has even remotely interested me. After doing a recent replay-through of Kotfe, et, etc up to the last update, I have no interest in ever going through such a tedious task again and the only reason I did so recently was for my SW to reunite with Jessa in 5.10.

Ideally I'd like to see new content, but only if it's interesting (side quests, explorations, new companion conversations, not over-saturated with cut scenes, branching story-lines, a faction change option, just to name a few).

In the end, if the new content never interest me, I'll just end up going right back to the old content.