Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

In Your Face PVP Class?

ENIGMASOLVED

I have been AFK from SWTOR for half a year and now I am back. I have a level 50 Vanguard and I used to play the Iron Fist Spec. Obviously that is not what it used to be so I am looking for input on what class is best for staying alive in a crowd.

I tried a "tank" spec with my Vanguard and granted my gear is a little out of date but it is not to bad. I am fine if no one targets me but the minute I have one or two on me, I am toast rather fast.

So my question is what class has the best survivabilty and benefit for a group in PVP? I was thinking Guardian but did not know if I should just concentrate on my Vanguard or even try Shadpw. Maybe better equip would help. I would appreaciate any input.

Thank You in advance.:)

often the first person we try to kill after the healer goes down is the sniper, who has surprisingly good defenses. iunno why. prolly cuz they murder you if you let them cast.

as a dps, the pyro gets picked over the assassin, but the sin will give more utility IF he runs hybrid and/or is able to field respec between tank and dps (in stalker gear is fine).

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.