Is there any hope for elitism on TOFN?

Chabodeux

Typical. The lambs join forces and they start to feel safe enough to encounter the BIG BAD WOLF. Too bad, it always ends the same way...like 2 days ago on dromund kaas, isnt that right ACE? And slider, for gods sake, you didnt even dare to show up. Of course after hearing that KRB managed to do exactly 0 dmg in our duel, it could be considered a sign of brain activity. Then we all realise, that we are talking about YOU, captain braindead.

Im amazed, how this all 21th century democracy madness corrupted your already broken mind. Just becouse you gather friends and start to talk trash, it wont make it true. Your opinion isnt something objective, it just gives an insight into YOUR intellect. Keep this mind, before you go on a rampage in the future.

I agree with Faiar, this little outburst ended rather quickly. I would like to enjoy the benefits of good old elitism, but as multiple ppl stated already, the playfield is too small to create something like that. There are like 15 of us left at best, and well even if i gather them, who would we face?

But HEY! At least this topic gets me some fame. You can hate me as much as you want, it will only sweeten your failure, when we meet on the field. Even the thought warms my heart :)

can I duel you?

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright, As an answer to gragoles special request, im adding his name to my list mentioned in the first post. He prooved his might in duels

grag now feels so special :(

do u think is there anyone here who gives a **** about u :) ?

OT: tomppa i love u as well (yes, ****)

grag now feels so special :(

do u think is there anyone here who gives a **** about u :) ?

OT: tomppa i love u as well (yes, ****)

I dont know brother, seems like it. 4 pages in a day , even if i cancelled the topic after 73m. You personally replied like 3-4 times... :o

The audacity of this guy. How dare he call himself good? Its preposterous, its ludicrous, its shocking. And like that wasn't enough, he wanted to create a guild with player of his liking. Thats just... beyond words. And to all of you who jumped on the bandwagon insulting and bashing him; good job, thats how things are done! As a community we can't let someone think he's any good.

If you call yourself good you get beaten to the curb, if you call someone else good BW will delete the thread. Conclusion; lets all be bad, more or less bad.

Edited by honkymonkey

The audacity of this guy. How dare he call himself good? Its preposterous, its ludicrous, its shocking. And like that wasn't enough, he wanted to create a guild with player of his liking. Thats just... beyond words. And to all of you who jumped on the bandwagon insulting and bashing him; good job, thats how things are done! As a community we can't let someone think he's any good.

If you call yourself good you get beaten to the curb, if you call someone else good BW will delete the thread. Conclusion; lets all be bad, more or less bad.

let me tell you something... Im awsomely good.

Sin vs Sin is amazingly unforgiving, 1 mistake from either side means defeat. We can all beat eachother. It's all about trickery.

And RNG :) But gragole playes more speccs better then most. and he's timing is nice since he geeks. so i thought i'd give it too him.