start your copies

rmitchell

Its a bit hard for us to get games b/c of the time zone difference...we generally play from about 2-3 hours b4 daily reset to about 2-3hours after the reset. Most of you guys are at school/work by then?

That's about 1am to about 7am for most of us, but yeah, as was previously said the aforementioned guilds queue around then.

I heard a rumour you guys were coming to Bastion, care to comment?

Sorry I lost track of this thread entirely. We downloaded the PTS and xfered toons to hopefully put all of the cross server epeen flexing to rest, but there aren't any plans of rolling on Bastion. Many of us just have too much invested in PoT5 to consider such a transition. I may roll an alt over there to actually see for myself what all of the commotion is about but I have yet to decide which AC to choose.

Sorry I lost track of this thread entirely. We downloaded the PTS and xfered toons to hopefully put all of the cross server epeen flexing to rest, but there aren't any plans of rolling on Bastion. Many of us just have too much invested in PoT5 to consider such a transition. I may roll an alt over there to actually see for myself what all of the commotion is about but I have yet to decide which AC to choose.

That was pretty much our issue, as well.

That was pretty much our issue, as well.

Hats off to those who did and actually geared up on PoT5. Obviously rateds are a completely different scene but I'd be interested to hear their honest opinion of warzones by direct comparison (stat boards are only a small indication of what I'm really looking for....group coordination/proper use of cc/control over a class/communication/ability to recognize and shut down good players/ general map awareness/etc.).

I can already say now I'm pretty sure the republic presence on Bastion is probably better. Those of us who originally started Republic on PoT5 who were worth a damn eventually re-rolled to play with better teams (to avoid hate on this line, we did form a team on republic side and do still use those toons to queue but only in a rated setting).