Companion for Act 3

Chiramu

Ok so I've geared out and worked on Malavai Quinn for the entire game, I just hit Act 3 with my Sith Warrior and it's clear that he hates what I'm doing. Everything I've done thus far in this act has granted me bad points with him :<.

I was thinking of switching companions, but is it possible to not have Malavai hate your guts during this Act? I love how I have almost zero downtime with him and I would miss it if I switched to another companion :<.

I also used Malavai from Balmorra till the end, and I really don't see how you can lose that much affection with him. Worst thing I had was -1 from some of my choices, no big deal.

Are you making anti-imperial or irrationnal choices ?

If it bothers you that much, just hit the esc key as soon as you see the minus affection window and switch to another companion for that conversation.

:rak_02:

I also used Malavai from Balmorra till the end, and I really don't see how you can lose that much affection with him. Worst thing I had was -1 from some of my choices, no big deal.

Are you making anti-imperial or irrationnal choices ?

If it bothers you that much, just hit the esc key as soon as you see the minus affection window and switch to another companion for that conversation.

I said for Act 3, not Act 1.

Switch to a different companion for the actual conversations and switch back to Quinn when the convo's are over. :D

I think I'll do that thanks :). Just fiddly :<. I was even thinking of running with Pierce but none of my others are anywhere near as geared as I got Malavai :<.

I think I'll do that thanks :). Just fiddly :<. I was even thinking of running with Pierce but none of my others are anywhere near as geared as I got Malavai :<.

Again, you don't have to run with him, he could be naked if you like. He's just there to get some affection points (and ogle at his manly body). After the conversation ends, stick him back in the ship and run with your geared out Quinn.

Oh and I believe kalistea meant act III as well. They were insinuating that they ran with Quinn from the time they got him (Balmoora) to the end. How are you RP'ing your story? Light side/dark side, for or against the Empire?

Edited by Ridickilis

yep that's what I meant, my marauder ran with Quinn until she got lvl 50 and finished her storyline.

Act 3 is not so much different from act 1 or 2, you still lose affection with Quinn if you choose anti-imperial, irrationnal options or

if you are disrespectful/hostile to Baras, but that is reversed somewhere during act 3 ;)

Being LS or DS isn't really the point, Quinn seems to be lawful/neutral in alignment.

I played as LS and didn't have any problem getting 10k affection with Quinn, as long as I was supporting the empire and the imperial soldiers we met, and making efficient/rationnal choices.

Edited by kalistea

Again, you don't have to run with him, he could be naked if you like. He's just there to get some affection points (and ogle at his manly body). After the conversation ends, stick him back in the ship and run with your geared out Quinn.

Oh and I believe kalistea meant act III as well. They were insinuating that they ran with Quinn from the time they got him (Balmoora) to the end. How are you RP'ing your story? Light side/dark side, for or against the Empire?

Ah ok, I only had lost affection with Malavai from killing another Imperial cause she was planning to tell Baras about what I was doing :<, but I turned these Sith guys to our side and I got approval with him from it :).

My RP for my Sith is a little different :p I've developed parents for her that are loyal to the Empire that makes her loyal to the Empire but hate the dogma of the Empire and desires to change the old ways. So loyal yeah XD.