Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Buying PvP gear

broja-jacra

Say goodbye to those +120 Power Relics. I am GLAD I still have mine on my main. The new relics are flat out worthless. Heck the stats on the old Battlemaster relics are even better than these new ones. I'm still going to use my old stuff them augmented.

My Sorc can craft the full set of War Hero Force Master.

Yeah i have two sets of schematics, the striker and force master ones, Ill need to work up to valour 70 to use them I was just impatient to have ones that didnt need the valour just the level 50 because i knew they were going and I wouldnt be lv 50 before they went.

This is gonna sound noobish...but then again I just started doing PVP....and apologies for it being not entirely on-topic but I figured I'd find a relevant thread rather than post a new one -.-

Where in the name of Jabba the Hutt can you buy 1-49 PvP gear? Or is it mythical?

Edited by Lewintelamon

This is gonna sound noobish...but then again I just started doing PVP....and apologies for it being not entirely on-topic but I figured I'd find a relevant thread rather than post a new one -.-

Where in the name of Jabba the Hutt can you buy 1-49 PvP gear? Or is it mythical?

You can still buy 1-49 weapons from the vendor right next to the mission terminal. All of the lvl 20 & 40 armor sets have been removed unfortunately. I often bought those 20/40 sets 'cause I liked the look. No more, I guess.

Say goodbye to those +120 Power Relics. I am GLAD I still have mine on my main. The new relics are flat out worthless. Heck the stats on the old Battlemaster relics are even better than these new ones. I'm still going to use my old stuff them augmented.

My Sorc can craft the full set of War Hero Force Master.

Unfortunately the hit on your expertise staying with the ewh relic of boundless ages -49 exp forces you to upgrade. Went with the conqueror relic that gives you 480 power every 6 sec, 30 % chance and the performance has been pretty good.

theres still pvp vendors for lower level gear inside the buildings in the market area on dromund kass, i imagine the same on coruscant on the pub side

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.