RWZ League 01 on Tomb of Freedom Nadd

limenutpen

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sadly there is a few from the more well known imp guilds on TOFN that cheat yes, hard to get them in a fraps moment in the heat of battle.People just gotto watch out and report them when its a clear case like it have been a few times in the past :)

but if bioware dont ban them well then there is no hope.Maybe Disney will have a word with them if they allow hackers in a Disney run game.Also funny how most losers i mean cheaters are imps :rolleyes:

This is such ******** haha

Sadly there is a few from the more well known imp guilds on TOFN that cheat yes, hard to get them in a fraps moment in the heat of battle.People just gotto watch out and report them when its a clear case like it have been a few times in the past :)

but if bioware dont ban them well then there is no hope.Maybe Disney will have a word with them if they allow hackers in a Disney run game.Also funny how most losers i mean cheaters are imps :rolleyes:

ACE are cheaters man.... if i were u i'd report them all!

Actually no not seen anyone in that guild i would call cheater,i'm only ref to a few crappers in 2-4 guilds.

They know who they are, if more players wake up and rec these guys maybe we can have them perm banned.

Anyone who goggle swtor cheats can see what these guys do, dont be a blind Bantha .

I heard you got:

- Lagswitch (This is known)

- Voidstar glitch (This happened yday)

- Auto clicker (Hurr durr ubersins)

- Insane Ego (inc reply)

- Quite some temper (inc reply)

@Lord_Karsk ****, we que when we want too, we even waited til you got your fancy league thing, but no.

jesus sometimes

Edited by Muushie

I heard you got:

- Lagswitch (This is known)

- Voidstar glitch (This happened yday)

- Auto clicker (Hurr durr ubersins)

- Insane Ego (inc reply)

- Quite some temper (inc reply)

@Lord_Karsk ****, we que when we want too, we even waited til you got your fancy league thing, but no.

jesus sometimes

ubersins? us? weve been struggling with sins since the START

MVPs vs Harbinger = Civil War 0 - 320 (Harbinger Win)

Yes this is the result.

This rule for DC'ed:

R.19. If a player disconnects from a team before the start of a game, this can be rescheduled later on, preferably on same night. This only occurs if advised in the Say Chat of the game before a start. Other parts of the chat are not permitted. It is suggested you take screen shot of this.

I made the rule this way cause I know it can happen that the more Hard-Core guys could just unplug a modem so that they never loose a match. Anyways fair game to all!

I am not saying this was the case as in fact Igor accepted the loss without much comment!

Edited by limenutpen

Never seen any well known players cheating personally. They just play the game well. what else is there to that?

+1 :cool:

though I've seen a speedhacker ! :eek:

Edited by ShaN

I am sorry to say myself and Ilililili (Tpal) have decided that Republic of Sweden will have to forfeit from the tournament.

We are having problem getting the players that we want to be aviable to play more than like 1 day a week, and we feel that us being in the tournament will just be annoying for the teams that are serious about this tournament.

I am sorry for this inconvenience and hope that the tournament may go on and be a success for the sake of the PvP community.

I hope that RoS will continue to play Ranked atleast and that we will see you in game.

Feel free to whisper me (Rowsie) or Tpal (Ilililili) about any info and if you dont want us to queue Ranked when there are tournament games going on.

~ Rowsie

Edited by Henkan

What the hell are morons queuing at the times scheduled teams are queuing for their RWZ league match. Even worse it is mainly participating teams in the league doing so. NOT EVERYONE has so much time to spare when these matches are arranged and morons messing around do not help much.

Its god dam impossible to press the queue for RWZ button by mistake. Stop ******* around.

What the hell are morons queuing at the times scheduled teams are queuing for their RWZ league match. Even worse it is mainly participating teams in the league doing so. NOT EVERYONE has so much time to spare when these matches are arranged and morons messing around do not help much.

Its god dam impossible to press the queue for RWZ button by mistake. Stop ******* around.

Most of the people are morons by nature (just because of selfishness). And honestly im very surprised that this Tournament dont have much issues due to the «misqueue».. (upon recently..)

Must be that majority do not know about such tournament is taking place. Otherwise there will be a lot of PuG rWZ teams queueing the same time as you just to get a «free» rWZ commendations. (As the your teams will certanly quit the WZ at the moment they realize that the foe is not they expecting to see.)

Edited by Missandei

I spoke with Republic of Sweden this morning and they will give me a day in advance and we will try to do two - three matches for them. Some Guilds are anyways still doing RWZ every night.

So RoS are so far still in the tournament.

I spoke with Republic of Sweden this morning and they will give me a day in advance and we will try to do two - three matches for them. Some Guilds are anyways still doing RWZ every night.

So RoS are so far still in the tournament.

Cool - let us know when.

Regards

Slider

Just to make it clear

League matches = Normal RWZ times, teams que, and as ive seen we que AFTER the League game pops