Anni Marauders set bonus

paowee

I was bored and reading some stuff about Marauders PVE (don't have one), and from what i've gathered.. Force Charge is part of your DPS rotation?

Having a Jugg tank / dps and spending a good time PvPing with him.. i thought.. "hey that's good coupled with the 4pc Jugg Vindicator set bonus!" 10% dmg increase for X seconds everytime you Force Charge

Thoughts? Or is this the standard set bonus for Anni Marauders already?

Edited by paowee

I was bored and reading some stuff about Marauders PVE (don't have one), and from what i've gathered.. Force Charge is part of your DPS rotation?

Having a Jugg tank / dps and spending a good time PvPing with him.. i thought.. "hey that's good coupled with the 4pc Jugg Vindicator set bonus!" 10% dmg increase for X seconds everytime you Force Charge

I just recently started posting about this the last day or so, it seems like most maras don't actually use this (if any) but I tested it out and it's actually BiS. Napkin math shows it being 2% upgrade by uptime, comes out to about 3-5% in application. It's very nice for raid, replicates carnage burst.

I just recently started posting about this the last day or so, it seems like most maras don't actually use this (if any) but I tested it out and it's actually BiS. Napkin math shows it being 2% upgrade by uptime, comes out to about 3-5% in application. It's very nice for raid, replicates carnage burst.

Very nice! I am thinking of levelling a marauder and legacy transferring my jugg's DPS gear to him.

When i raid with Carnage marauders I can't help but notice all those fancy saber swings. It almost messes up my sniper rotation! :eek:

Edited by paowee

Having a Jugg tank / dps and spending a good time PvPing with him.. i thought.. "hey that's good coupled with the 4pc Jugg Vindicator set bonus!" 10% dmg increase for X seconds every time you Force Charge

I wonder if the loss in strength from having to use the pvp warhero vindicator armorings (to vindicator set bonus) instead of pve armorings will be that much of a dps loss as to make this not worth while?

I wonder if the loss in strength from having to use the pvp warhero vindicator armorings (to vindicator set bonus) instead of pve armorings will be that much of a dps loss as to make this not worth while?

It would be a loss for combat and focus, but because watchmen gives a 0m force leap you can effectively get a 10% damage increase every 12 seconds. I haven't tried it myself but I have a few friends that have and they all parsed higher using the vindicator set.