The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Free Food & Drink for Vancouver, BC SWTOR players

AshlaBoga

I never seem to find any SWTOR players in my city. And then after watching an episode of "Pinkie and the Brain" I realized, what can no one resist? Free stuff.

So due to the fact that I like to eat and drink I figured I'd invite any players in my area for some food or drink whenever their schedules and mine allow for it.

I'm not offering a $60 meal at West or something, but a $20-ish meal at Earl's, Cactus Club, The Eatery or something like that (one free meal/player I'm not rich irl).

I figure if this doesn't entice people to meet up irl then nothing will.

Edited by AshlaBoga

I never seem to find any SWTOR players in my city. And then after watching an episode of "Pinkie and the Brain" I realized, what can no one resist? Free stuff.

So due to the fact that I like to eat and drink I figured I'd invite any players in my area for some food or drink whenever their schedules and mine allow for it.

I'm not offering a $60 meal at West or something, but a $20-ish meal at Earl's, Cactus Club, The Eatery or something like that (one free meal/player I'm not rich irl).

I figure if this doesn't entice people to meet up irl then nothing will.

Come meet me! I haz free foodz for you!!

Creepy.

I was born and raised in B.C., the West Kootenay area, lived in a few towns during my younger years, such as Trail and Castlegar.

I don't live in B.C., anymore. Moved to Alberta 17 years ago. I miss the scenery in B.C., but not the cost of living.

B.C. = Bring Cash.

Even if I did live in B.C. still, I can't say I would take you up on your offer. No offense meant, but it does seem kinda creepy and desperate, feeling you must entice people with promises of a free dinner.

If people don't want to meet you just from you being in the same area, take their rejection and move on. Dangling the promise of a free meal DOES NOT make you more enticing to meet.

Sorry, dude. Just my opinion. I'm sure some hungery waif will disagree with me. :w_tongue: