You are ineligible for this conversation

HayesC

Interestiung bug. On almost all quests which involve beating up someone in a phased area and then talking to them when they ar down, I get a bug which does not allow me to talk to them.

The enemy will go Greean and have the talk icon, and my qest log will update with "Talk to X" but when clicking on them it says "You are ineligible for this conversation".

Whilst the mob is Green, it's animation is often a little off, like it is trying to go down (like a person going to their knees) but not always making it down. They can often stay in combat stance, and I've even hd one fight with 2 characters where the one you talk to after (you kill the other one) goes Green but continues to heal the mob I have to kill!

This only seems to occur in personal phases, never when grouped with another player. It occurs in both class and world questlines, and I would estimate it happens almost every time.

The fix appears to be to leave the phased area wait a couple of seconds, and reenter. Now strangely, when leaving the area, the mob will often foolow you or warp to you as you run out, and most of the time will be waiting at the entrance to the phase when you reenter. After then coversing with them (as the bug is cleared by this process), you emerge from the conversation back at the end of the area so you have to run all way out again!

I've spoken to all my guildmates, and noone else is experiencing this. I wondered at first if it was a Bounty Hunte only problem, but other BH do not have this.

Has anyone come across this weird, not gamebreaking but immersion-breaking, bug?

I will ticket this anyway, but was wondering if I am alone here!