Like-Skills (Jedi/Sith)

tXHereticXt

Since Jedi and Sith classes practically mirror each other to the T, I always hoped one day I could use Kinetic Ward instead of Dark Ward, Reposte instead of Retalion, Wither instead of Slow Time, Harnessed Darkness instead of Shadows, or Blade Storm instead of Smash. We've seen with the Shock/Project argument that skills can be tweeked to keep them inline but what harm could, if any, switching opposing factions skills do for one another?

PvP - being a pub in a wz you run in the same direction that the pebbles are flying not to their source, excluding that one wz scenario that is supposed only training simulation, in other words this would confuse some ppl and belive me 1-2s to get things straight in pvp is a long time.

I look out for the red names, they are hard for me to miss. At the same time some pvp maps have you facing your own faction due to various reasons such as playtimes. Or did anyways before tweeks they've made in the past, people still managed. In response I would just as much say, some people need to pay closer attention.