Change Legacy name?

Fuzion_Fire

Interestingly, I came back to the game since stopped playing in August, that being actually the only month that I've paid and played of Swtor.

Now that I came back, I was greeted with the option, that I can change my Legacy Name. Not sure why I was given that option, but I'm glad that it's there.

Interestingly, I came back to the game since stopped playing in August, that being actually the only month that I've paid and played of Swtor.

Now that I came back, I was greeted with the option, that I can change my Legacy Name. Not sure why I was given that option, but I'm glad that it's there.

Everyone got that option after server merges. So at the very least anyone subbed prior to server merges has had 1 legacy name change. I've gotten 2 legacy names changes because I sent an alt over during transfers to make sure my 1st legacy name was "taken" and then got to change it again once I sent my main over. I'm on my 3rd legacy name, what can I say, I'm picky.

• 3 months later...
My question is the wording on the item. It says the Legacy name will be changed on the Player Character. Does this mean it's only for the one character I bought the change for? Or, since it's the full Legacy name, will it change for all characters on my account? The wording has made me suspicious, because I would like to change it, but I'm not sure if I should wait for the cooldown and mail to another character, or if I will have to purchase more than one.