Where is Collector's edition in-game Store

BigRickyXXX

Go to your fleet and in the center is a cantina. In the four quarters next to the bar, there are triangular shaped lifts. Take one of these up. Anyone can go up there. The CE vendor is against the wall. I mention this because there are vendors up there that anyone can use that don't have much of anything special, so you might get confused once you find the place.

Does everyone get the vip bracelet now? I noticed I got one in my DCE and thought maybe they added the vip vendor benefit to it since I got the bracelet. I was unable to use the VIP vendor though so now I am not sure what the purpose of it is.

Does everyone get the vip bracelet now? I noticed I got one in my DCE and thought maybe they added the vip vendor benefit to it since I got the bracelet. I was unable to use the VIP vendor though so now I am not sure what the purpose of it is.

DD gets a bracelet and standard can pay 1 million credits to get into the VIP area. The VIP area was never part of the CE though, just the CE vendor and no one else will have access to that.

Eh, he probably just sells some lame trinkets for the extra $75 people paid. That's why I never buy these CE's of games. Just a waste of cash.

Yeah from what i hear people weren't too happy with it even just from a social gear aspect. People who were expecting more than just social gear though were delusional though, paying RL money for an in game advantage is a F2P model, not a P2P model.

DD gets a bracelet and standard can pay 1 million credits to get into the VIP area. The VIP area was never part of the CE though, just the CE vendor and no one else will have access to that.

I actually got the VIP bracelet and I got the CE version. I didn't realize I did until I look in the Items->Quest Items tab. Not sure if this might be do to my early access code sent to me was for the standard version but entered the product code for my CE version.

Yeah from what i hear people weren't too happy with it even just from a social gear aspect. People who were expecting more than just social gear though were delusional though, paying RL money for an in game advantage is a F2P model, not a P2P model.

actually the CE store sells awesome things the complaints were because of the lack of stuff in there not what was in there. There is full orange fully upgradeable sets like a full republic officers uniform and Imperial Soldier armour on there etc... that can be made with the same stats as none CE stuff but just looks 10x cooler.

Thanks for the useful posts but I've been to the Cantina in the Sith Academy and cant see any lifts ? Am I in the right place ?

I was sort of expecting a sort of summoned personal vendor, but I'll just settle for one I can find for the moment lol :p

Appreciate any help anyone can offer :D

What if you bought the CE but didn't have CE Pre-order code? Like, I get that for new characters I'll be mailed the items but for the one I've already made...?

preorder code wasn't tied to version as long as you entered the serial key from the CE version it should have mailed them to all your characters.