Guilds and Progress

RikuvonDrake

Everything should be updated correctly now, moved Aeon to TIer 3 since you cleared entire TFB HM, well done!

Also nice work by Rebel Dream on your 16man Kills, l looking forward to the last boss and when you down him!

Thanks for the kind words and for the swift update. We seem to be a bit on hold with 16 as people are leveling alts and the early access fever has gone to their heads :o. We try to down Kephess in nightmare on Monday, if the rebels decide to come online for it of course. :cool:. Our third attempt only since last we spoke, Denova is not very popular in the guild because of those tanks :mad:

Edited by Leafy_Bug

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<Mint Imperials>

Guild Language: English

Focus: PvE

More Info: n/a (for the moment)

Progress:

• Eternity Vault: 5/5 SM/HM/NiM 8man

• Karagga's Palace: 5/5 SM/HM/NiM 8man

• Explosive Conflict: 4/4 SM/HM/NiM 8man

• Terror from Beyond: 5/5 SM/HM 8man

Going to attempt a title run tomorrow night, last chance before 2.0 :cool:

Edited by I_Sithed_MyPants

Thanks for the kind words and for the swift update. We seem to be a bit on hold with 16 as people are leveling alts and the early access fever has gone to their heads :o. We try to down Kephess in nightmare on Monday, if the rebels decide to come online for it of course. :cool:. Our third attempt only since last we spoke, Denova is not very popular in the guild because of those tanks :mad:

Yea I guess ppl don't really want to crawl through a progression before a major patch comes with loads of new stuff and a new raiding season, but nice work anyway ppl. Always impressive when people are able to get 16man together, and then to clear loads in Terror from Beyond is also cool, I mean it's a pain since so many ppl can **** up.

Wishing you the best of luck on progression btw, I assume your team will be hardcore raiding 8man? :D

• 3 weeks later...