+++++ 2v2 Tournament Brackets +++++

Morde_

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If by you being right boosts your confidence then by all means man enjoy your win.

You were the one who initiated the conversation so ask yourself. Maybe you should be the one getting off your leather chair and stick to your own business instead of attempting to troll others over the INTERNET.

Edited by themepark

Not as fat and ugly as ur pos operative, gso :cool:

As for the 2s, Crunchy I believe we're playing, hopefully we can play either MAYBE Sunday, but prefer tuesday / wednesday night just lemme know what works best for u guys

Why so rude

We'll do it on February 4th, 2013 at 10:00 P.M. EST. This is a Tuesday night. Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

Sincerely,

Theme & Krunchy

Week nights I get home from work/dinner at 10 PM PST. If it has to be earlier, Sunday would be better.

You were the one who initiated the conversation so ask yourself. Maybe you should be the one getting off your leather chair and stick to your own business instead of attempting to troll others over the INTERNET.

Theme/Media telling others not to troll people over the internet?

http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/358/751/9e2.jpg

Hi Breks, good to see you back. Any other Crescendo dudes coming back? It seems everyone came back at the same time.

Peace,

- Phal

Hey phal it's good to see you're back. Yeah crescendo is reforming right now and some old members are coming back soon.

bamp.

"Your thread "NFL Playoffs!" was recently removed for violating the Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ community Rules of Conduct. Please note that this is just a friendly reminder of the Rules of Conduct - no infraction points have been added to your account!

When creating a thread please be sure it is on the topic of SWTOR, all other topics are considered off-topic and will be removed."

These Nazis sure know how to throw a fun forum.

Edited by Morde_

These Nazis sure know how to throw a fun forum.

For a dev team that "promotes community" they sure are against socializing.

Of course the way I see it... "promoting community" is a nice way of saying we're never gonna see cross server queue's in our life time.

It's like calling a fat girl "curvy"