Damion Schubert ...

jgoldsack

Damion Schubert, you rock. Your detailed and in-depth responses to community questions and concerns is very refreshing. While I understand you can't answer everything, it is appreciated (at least by me) that you have answered some of the more asked questions, and I hope that we will see more developers doing the same thing along with you. This is the kind of communication the players crave.

Keep up the good work!

Damion Schubert, you rock. Your detailed and in-depth responses to community questions and concerns is very refreshing. While I understand you can't answer everything, it is appreciated (at least by me) that you have answered some of the more asked questions, and I hope that we will see more developers doing the same thing along with you. This is the kind of communication the players crave.

Keep up the good work!

His story was a great read. From the interviews to blogs concerning companions, I think we get some really great things to read over in our time away from the game.

Keep up the good work!

Agreed. Well-said.

Yes.

Thank you for pulling back the curtain a little this week and letting us peek inside.

I know forum browsing has to be time consuming and sometimes hard to give answers that dont offend the brass, but its a really important step to bridging the communication gap we have been left with since the layoffs and restructuring to FTP.

I applaud your efforts, and you seem like a good dude.