Galactic Reputation?

zElmTree

Since everyone is starting from zero and it will probably be rewarded for all quests done for a faction, it's a way to encourage some long time players to make new toons, as it will be easier to get rep from making normal quests than grinding the dailies, I know that many ppl won't agree with this course of action but I do. As for those that ask for it to be retroactive because legacy was - no it wasn't, we all started from lvl 1 as I remember, yes races were unlocked, but that was based on what 50 toons you had, also the companion, pvp and social legacy traits were based on a statistics that were already present in game from the very beginning, we don't have any reputation stat as right now, and no I don't think they should register and/or take into consideration all the quests for the faction that you did previously, what would be the point? They give you a new feature just so you could have it maxed out from the beginning? where is the fun in that?

nuff said

If Voss does have rep for it, getting Legendary the rep award should be unlock Voss as a playable species

Give another option to unlock species..

I like that idea, but I don't think it will happen, because BioWare would surely have some money for them and also have you noticed how long it take them to get the Cathar done, so the Voss will also take like forever to get implemented into the game (and I want the Togruta first).

As far as an equal start I don't agree with that. It may have been a year ago but any of the lower level quests that I assume they will attach rep to, (such as when you help some random inept Imperial officer on Dromund Kaas you probably would get a little Imperial Military rep) we veterans completed. Not happy about getting cheated out of those accumulated points just because I was here at launch. Guess we'll see though even if it happens like that I assume they'll make up for it. Or suffer the wrath of forums. Think it's great the game is progressing. Just make sure their are some impressive rewards and such. Keep on trucking devs were getting there.