Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Rated prime time

sirullrich

And if you're coming back to Bastion again hit me up... we got a beast of a guild going right now after a merge that happened this week. We have an insane amount of talent and plenty of people leveling alts to make the grind easier.

I've seen what you can do at low levels so even though we're really not recruiting right now we'd be more than happy to take ya.

Well here on the bastion we tend to que really early around 10 A.M. EST (most teams) and we schedule rated matches on Tuesdays and Thursdays at 1 P.M. EST.

***!!! 10 am est. Does your guild not have anybody that works or go to school. Also if everyone queues at 10 am why are u guys queueing at 1 pm. Dude you must be trolling me. Can somebody verify this? 10 am seems so early.

Ugly thanks for letting me know. My noob *** deleted my toon from the Bastion thinking that I was on the Harbinger server. So I have to start over, but was thinking of making a pub toon this time. But idk atm.

***!!! 10 am est. Does your guild not have anybody that works or go to school. Also if everyone queues at 10 am why are u guys queueing at 1 pm. Dude you must be trolling me. Can somebody verify this? 10 am seems so early.

Ugly thanks for letting me know. My noob *** deleted my toon from the Bastion thinking that I was on the Harbinger server. So I have to start over, but was thinking of making a pub toon this time. But idk atm.

I'm rarely on that early but I know the guildies run rated fairly early sometimes.

And just a heads up... the PUGs on the pub side are definitely better over all but there are far more rated teams on the imp side. Solo q'ing on the imp side is a painful experience from what I hear... I wouldn't know tho... I rarely do it. Not to say that both sides don't have some talent but currently there is only one competitive rated team on pubs. However there are a few trying to make a comeback. Synergy is currently doing well, crescendo is working on a comeback and from what I remember from them on Swift Sure they could do quite well, Don't Panic has some real talent but from what I know they keep it within a tight group which means they're rarely running a full DP team. I've seen even less of them lately.

There are also some lesser name guilds that are improving but aren't on the same level as most rated guilds yet.

I would recommend Synergy and then Crescendo if you roll pub.

If you change your mind and do roll imp... lemme know. Even if you're looking for a guild that would be easier to get into a starting spot I could point ya in the right direction.

Edited by UGLYMRJ

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.