Is armor visible to other players?

ElpinElite

Of course PvP server :D But it's not as action-packed as I hoped it to be. Finished Tythoon - no PvP, almost finished Coruscant - still no PvP! Where are all those Sith players hiding? I'd love to flex my muscles in front of them.

I really hope this game to improve as I travel to other words. Coruscant is the most boring gameplay ever. Only mazes of huge warehouse-like rooms, where every single one looks the same as the one before, with enemies spawning at the same place all over and over again... Flashing b.o.o.b.s around is the only fun I get these days...

Edited by ElpinElite
stupid filter

Of course PvP server :D But it's not as action-packed as I hoped it to be. Finished Tythoon - no PvP, almost finished Coruscant - still no PvP! Where are all those Sith players hiding? I'd love to flex my muscles in front of them.

I really hope this game to improve as I travel to other words. Coruscant is the most boring gameplay ever. Only mazes of huge warehouse-like rooms, where every single one looks the same as the one before, with enemies spawning at the same place all over and over again... Flashing b.o.o.b.s around is the only fun I get these days...

You do realize those are REPUBLIC starter planets, right? You can't possibly run into any Imperial players there. You won't be sharing space with Imps until Nar Shaddaa in the level 20-24 range. ;)

This seems like it was a simple question that could've been asked in general rather than wasting time putting it into a poinless post, meanwhile all the time running around naked in game wondering while players are laughing at you

This is the kind of question which in general chat is typically ridiculed as well though, giving players a very direct feeling that they're unwanted on their server. Yes, most servers are that bad, some worse than others, but the simpler the question, the more hostile the answers seem to become.

By the way, has anyone else here found that hidden cantina yet where all characters go party while their players are offline?