Hold the line broken?

Braxsun

I am a lvl 35 vanguard specd into the tactics tree and I really like the playstyle and feel of this tree. However, during warzones and just regular pve I have noticed that I still get knocked down, stunned ect. when I have "hold the line" active. I have ran several tests in warzones and pve alike to make sure that "hold the line" is active and still getting knocked down, stunned ect....

• 2 weeks later...

You can use it to get an in-combat speed boost or to get a speed boost and become unstoppable once you have full resolve which is amusing if you have the ball.

It's a good tree to get full resolve since you take 30% less damage when stunned (on top of a 30% resistance to AOE all the time) so when you're still alive after that stun someone is likely to try and control you again at which point troll them with HTL and use your fully buffed pulse cannon on them which they can neither interrupt or escape.

*however at 35 you don't have enough points to get that damage reduction so give it a while.

Frankly I think tactics is a load of crap until you've got the highest tiers which is annoying, assault is set up from the lowest level to have a good solid attack system.

I'm about 35/36 on my alt vanguard and I hated low level tactics, just nothing good at low levels.

Edited by Gyronamics