<The Heroes of The Republic> Recruitment Thread

happysister

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These guys are very kind and considerate. They don't harp on you if you're the sort who have a busy schedule and are on a few hours a week, and they don't butt in and get on your case if it looks like you are multi-guilding. Very nice and fun people!

• 4 weeks later...
Quick question, does the guild exist on the Empire side as well or just on Republic?

we are in both factions. The Heroes of The Republic and The Heroes of The Empire. our Pub guild is a little more active than our imp guild although we do weekly runs on both sides.

• 7 months later...

A quick endorsement as someone who found The Heroes of the Republic through this thread about one year ago. This guild is incredibly fun and welcoming, I would not still be playing this game if I hadn't found my way into Heroes.

If you are an MMO-veteran trying out SWTOR for the first time, join us! If you have never played an MMO before but want to wield a lightsaber, join us! If you are returning to SWTOR after a break from the game, join us! If you are transferring from a lower population server to Jedi Covenant, join us!

New or returning players will find as much help or guidance as you want, while our existing active core guild members also provide an instant community for the experienced player coming to Jedi Covenant in search of more action. If you want to be in a massive guild, maybe we aren't your ideal fit, but for anyone looking to give a small/medium size guild a try, join us!

(Apologies for hijacking your otherwise concise recruitment thread :D)

It's been a week and with the announcement yesterday of the discounted transfers, I'm sure there might be an influx of people looking for a new home, and we're still recruiting. :D

Just wanted to add to Lor's top level post that we are casual but have a core of people interested in serious endgame content (although, not say, at Zorz's level :D ). If there's enough interest, we'd love to put together a second regular raid team.

You can also lookout for Eldor, our Guildmaster, Pub side or Singo, his alt Imp side. I can be found on Diyanna, Sollyni, or Annifryd Pub side and Serateh or Maikoh Imp side.

Check us out, and hope you have the Heroes stuff!

#insertpartyballhere

I am actually pretty interested - your first post was made of awesome! 38yo - just started playing again - highest reb toon is lvl 45 sage - I do have a 60 imp that I would also want a home for.

My reb toon is Saphyree and my imp is Dreazaur - hit me on either of those if interested.

Thanks!

I am actually pretty interested - your first post was made of awesome! 38yo - just started playing again - highest reb toon is lvl 45 sage - I do have a 60 imp that I would also want a home for.

My reb toon is Saphyree and my imp is Dreazaur - hit me on either of those if interested.

Thanks!

we'll be keeping an eye out for both your toons. :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Hi I read the front page of the thread and I checked out your website and forums and you guys seem like a guild with a sense of humor, which is exactly what I wanted, and you're not that big so I can learn the game without having to feel pressured by having a million people in the guild. I'm completely new to mmos, I only just started 2 days ago, I'm a jedi sentinel level 12, but I already did a bunch of research on reddit before I jumped in so I'm adjusting pretty well. I've been planning on soloing but this is an mmo, the more people the more fun so I'd love to join if you'll have me.