<Crescendo> Recruiting Skilled PVP'ers For PVP Only

Lazaris

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember you guys from Swiftsure as well and glad to see you guys forming up again. Haven't seen you guys much in our time zone (other than an occasional pug or two), but would be great if more of you could be online when we are playing!

I remember you guys from Swiftsure as well and glad to see you guys forming up again. Haven't seen you guys much in our time zone (other than an occasional pug or two), but would be great if more of you could be online when we are playing!

Haha we all come on at the same time and get off at the same time its kinda funny. I remember playing with a bunch of Aussies back before the merger. Looking forward to seeing some of them again. Crescendo actually had a bunch in the guild at one point.

• 2 weeks later...
god help me if my current guild sees this, but would you let me roll a bit with ya and see if i want to join

~band-aÏd (the one with the funny Ï and half-decent heals)

get in touch with kenshinh, breks, or davak in game

• 2 weeks later...
LF SHADOW tank for the love of god

Right here! Sin tank node guard here! Oh wait- Republic...

My plan to get my shadow mirror to 55 during double XP weekends failed miserably... So im stuck with awful imp PUGs now at 55...

Right here! Sin tank node guard here! Oh wait- Republic...

My plan to get my shadow mirror to 55 during double XP weekends failed miserably... So im stuck with awful imp PUGs now at 55...

I'll throw each one of my 23 Major exp boosts I have saved up your way if you decide to get that shadow up :D