Hows the PvP?

Voice_GS

Hey

I started replaying SWTOR again after a long period of time and I'm actually looking forward to do some RP. But, like most people I like to PvP aswell. So I was wondering.. I'm decided to play a Trooper and I would like to know how the PvP Republic side of things? Do we win wz, hows the rated wz going, is there any RP/PvP guilds that are recruiting?

Any info you can give me would be great!

Voice

So I was wondering.. I'm decided to play a Trooper and I would like to know how the PvP Republic side of things? Do we win wz, hows the rated wz going, is there any RP/PvP guilds that are recruiting?

Imperial side is a bit more crowded when it comes to PVP, and you'll run into several Imp premades because there's a few big-ish PVP guilds on Imp side. Reps have many strong PVPers (and some of the best ones play on both sides), but in general it seems that Reps are often a bit less hardcore about PVP than Imps.

There's hardly any RWZ apart from some random pug ranked (often announced on http://www.theprogenitor.com/) or arranged between guilds.

Unfortunately I don't know about the current status of Rep guilds, they're all a bit scattered at the moment.

I started replaying SWTOR again after a long period of time and I'm actually looking forward to do some RP. But, like most people I like to PvP aswell.

So I was wondering.. I'm decided to play a Trooper and I would like to know how the PvP Republic side of things?

Do we win wz, hows the rated wz going, is there any RP/PvP guilds that are recruiting?

I will say this - if you don't want to cry about the fact that the republic loses every game, the lack of rwz on rep side and as a result a very long receiving of new equipment --> reroll to imps.

and you'll activate an "easy mode" pvp life for you - easy comms, many wins, very quick completion of dailys and weeklies, pure fun.

So, you need to think carefully. You want to have fun (as Imp), or you want to lose your nerves every day (as Rep)?

P.S. Only the strongest survive on Rep side... strongest ppl, not guilds tbh...

Edited by VasKur

i dont agree - i play a lot of WZ in 10-49 on the Rep side and we often win i can say about 50/50 of the games - except hutball there the imps rulez :p but i hate hutball. I cant say how is it in the 50s WZs because that is my first character that is currently on 49 lvl :)

Well reps tend to do better in the mornings/late night time almost everyday due to the big imp players/guilds not being online and the role-playing imperials still wearing lvl 37 - 43 gear during those times when it comes to level 50. prime time (when it counts) unfortunately imperials are dominating at the moment.