Will pay a year sub for new ship options for all classes.

Magnusheart

It's the one option from Star Wars Galaxies you should of invested guys. I would pay a year sub up front right now no questions asked if we could be able to purchase new ships for our characters, and UNLOCK the other class ships from legacy.

I'd kill to have my Sith Sorcerer in the Agent Ship, and my Jedi Knight in the Smuggler Ship.

Of course this would ask about companion placment in ships.

Why not let us Choose where our companions are located on our ships.

I'll pay a year sub, well, I already do, for what the game is right now. hehe

Since you're the only one that sees your ship, at least at this point anyway, who cares? It's not like a status-symbol speeder or Karagaa's Hat. It might be cool if they make us able to land anywhere on a planet at Level 80 or whatever cuz then people can see you coming while waiting for the World Boss op to start, but for now, definitely "no thanks". By that point they'll also need to allow custom paint on ships and/or speeders to make them truly yours so if 5 BT-7's are coming in for a landing people know which one is you.

At some point in the life of SWTOR this might be cool, bur right now, there are dozens, if not hundreds, of *more useful* things they can work on for the game.

I'll pay a year sub, well, I already do, for what the game is right now. hehe

Since you're the only one that sees your ship, at least at this point anyway, who cares? It's not like a status-symbol speeder or Karagaa's Hat. It might be cool if they make us able to land anywhere on a planet at Level 80 or whatever cuz then people can see you coming while waiting for the World Boss op to start, but for now, definitely "no thanks". By that point they'll also need to allow custom paint on ships and/or speeders to make them truly yours so if 5 BT-7's are coming in for a landing people know which one is you.

At some point in the life of SWTOR this might be cool, bur right now, there are dozens, if not hundreds, of *more useful* things they can work on for the game.

Because people like to have option and he cares because he posted about it

• 9 years later...
Absolutely need ship options if nothing else for the interior and you already know people will pay for ships. This should definitely be a thing, even if it's not a bigger ship which would be the way (just take shuttle to hangar for ships that don't fit), options man people want options and ships are the most sellable content no doubt.

Absolutely need ship options if nothing else for the interior and you already know people will pay for ships. This should definitely be a thing, even if it's not a bigger ship which would be the way (just take shuttle to hangar for ships that don't fit), options man people want options and ships are the most sellable content no doubt.

Think about what all those cutscenes would look like, and what the maps of hangars would look like...

I would like either a new ship or a revamp of the existing ships so that once you complete the Fallen Empire stuff you can customize what companions are in your ship and where they stand, from the entire list of companions you have at that point. We have some really cool companions now, but we're stuck with the same handful even after their time in your story is over.

(Tano Vik for example never actually returns for the Trooper. Let us pick someone to replace him with.)

It's the one option from Star Wars Galaxies you should of invested guys. I would pay a year sub up front right now no questions asked if we could be able to purchase new ships for our characters, and UNLOCK the other class ships from legacy.

I'd kill to have my Sith Sorcerer in the Agent Ship, and my Jedi Knight in the Smuggler Ship.

Of course this would ask about companion placment in ships.

Why not let us Choose where our companions are located on our ships.

I really want to change some of my old crew out. Especially old companions I don't like or care about anymore like skadge. Lana and Theron are okay, but I want to place some of the newer ones on my ship like Senya. Not too mention any new Love Interest you may have like Arcann.

Also being able to decorate my ship would be awesome. I played swg from launch till it shutdown. I really miss the crafting, housing and JTL. Had a lot of great things in that game. Was sad to say goodbye.