Add a barber shop to the game?

DangerousViper

Something that I think is very annoying, is that once you have made your character, then you can't change anything. Hair, beard, tattoos, make-up ecs. So I've been thinking, can't they add a barber shop? If they would then it would be very awesome! Or atleast someway to change your appearence. What do you guys think? :)

This has been talked about MANY times. I have had a few threads on it but it seems we wont get it. i dont know a game out there that does not have this ability in game to change your look.

wait for it---- hhmm, I bet anything it will end up in the Cartel Market. If BW/EA sees we wont it bad enough and they can make a buck off it. they will add it im sure.

Sorry BW/EA you have not received any extra cash from my wallet and never will. you get your 15.00 a month and thats it, i will never waste money on vanity items from a market. Ill just buy the junk on the GTN

Or even better, how about adding something like a reconstructive surgeon service to alter the look of you entire face instead of just hair/makeup/tattoos. I don't know if there would be some type of tech issue preventing them from doing this, but if there isn't I would love to see it put in the game at some point.

I for one would love to be able to at least tweak my character's hair. I don't think such features would make the game too much like WoW either, if only people would stop making that comparison. You may as well start comparing it to second life....

Op any reason you have opened up 2 threads on the same thing within about 20 minutes of each other inside the wrong discussion?, theres been tonnes of threads on this and it may happen it may not.. its EAware's choice.. they have even said in interviews its not what the customer is after its what they feel is appropriate to put into the game at a given time, they look at the suggestion pages (which is where this thread belongs!) and that it. Edited by dacentabaal

Not sure if that guy was serious or not, but plenty of games had this feature before WoW. SWG had an Image Designer profession that could change your entire appearance. Height, weght, face, muscles, hair, etc. No reason why this game shouldn't have a similar feature. Edited by Twighead

Op any reason you have opened up 2 threads on the same thing within about 20 minutes of each other inside the wrong discussion?, theres been tonnes of threads on this and it may happen it may not.. its EAware's choice.. they have even said in interviews its not what the customer is after its what they feel is appropriate to put into the game at a given time, they look at the suggestion pages (which is where this thread belongs!) and that it.

...Bit snarky. Did someone leave a bantha poodoo on your cornflakes, vod?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.