Can we kill Skadge in expansion please

chouston

They really should have taken the Zevran approach with Quinn. Basically, the quinncident happens if you did not have him at a certain level of affection by a certain point in the story, but it doesn't happen if you got a certain level of affection by a certain point in the story.

Maybe have him tell you the plans of those who wanted to act against you, but him saying that he trusts you more and that is why he wants to help you stop them or something. This would also play well into the fact that some people have started relationships with Quinn only to get the incident. Kinda tears that story apart.

This would be cool. Maybe you could also make it so that if you lost too much affection from one companion, it would maybe betray you,or just leave you.

In the case of Skadge, I was already very confused when I couldn't kill him the first time I met him. Here's this guy who's also after my bounty, which made him a rival. Why wasn't I given the option to take him out right there?

But yes, I reeeaaallly hope bioware gives the player more control over their companions, give us more options!

I too would like to join in on the 'hate Skadge' bandwagon.

It's so bad that I refuse to even send him on crew missions as it means I have to hear his whining when he goes and returns.

My Light-side BH would happily hurl the bastard out the airlock with Mako's approval, but nooooooooo, I can't do that.

I think he is one of the best companions.He says the funniest stuff when clicking on him.

My favorites are, dont push it ! and dont care aint listening :D

Skadge is awesome. He gives no ****s. Once he obtains Rakata/Black Hole level gear, he's gosh darned unstoppable. His masterwork prototype weapon is the coolest in-game for any companion.

He makes you a member of the Black Sun cartel, then goes out of his way to kill Nem'ro the Hutt.

Edited by Koyaanisqat

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.