a couple of ??

darthstinji

so I think i have my trooper maxed out, but i wanted to come by here and see what other commandos are doing.

Im running 6/31/4 skill tree. with full 63. with all buffs and stims im at 2440 aim, 38% crit, 78% surge 902 pwer, 110 acc. all stats tech

I am running mox parser and for most boss fights i average from 1400 to 1550 dps. A few times ive been able to hit 1600.

I am curious if anyone out there is using a similar setup and doing more dps. of if im doing about average.

i know there are a lot of sites out there and it blows my mind all the calculations for dr that people do. Has anyone come up with a conclusive number for the ideal setup of all the major stats?

sounds about where i am.

i'm one implant, the earpiece, and bracers away from being full 63 (and still using the energy proc relic because i haven't gotten around to writing a ticket about a change), and i'm doing pretty much exactly what you're doing.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.