Nothing is wrong with Smashers: A non-Sith Warriors perspective.

DarthNofu

I am fine with smash if they limit to the number of people affected by it.

NO because that would affect PVE. They should elimiate the stupid 100% critical chance so they will need to balance power and critical and surge.

It might be that they do the most DPS of any class, while only pressing 3 keys.

3 Keys? Last time I used my VG I had to use Sticky nade, plastique nade, hight impact volt, reserve powercell+incendiary round, hammer shot, ion pulse and stockstrike to do my full burst damage. You are doing it wrong if u playing a vanguard with 3 keys.

What's the "OP hability" of the vanguard? I'm still trying to find it....

How about a melee class that dont always have to be in melee range to do dmg?

The VG/PT OP move... Rapid shots comes to mind.

I dont care though... because all classes have an OP ability or one others may think is OP.

I have 5 50s... All 5 have something awesome or "OP" to bring to the party.

Sorc, Operative, Jug, Mara, PT

Edited by NuSeC

3 Keys? Last time I used my VG I had to use Sticky nade, plastique nade, hight impact volt, reserve powercell+incendiary round, hammer shot, ion pulse and stockstrike to do my full burst damage. You are doing it wrong if u playing a vanguard with 3 keys.

You CAN use other abilities on Vanguard, but it's not necessary to achieve really high levels of damage (obviously, a player with a full range of keys on his keyboard will have an advantage, though). Here's some video evidence (slightly dated, but not a huge deal):

As for any Sages/Sorcs on here saying they're having trouble kiting Smashers... are you playing Bubble Spec? If not, there's your problem. Not only do you have bubble stuns and a root on your knockback, but you also can break roots with your force speed every time someone leaps you.