Combat Skill Setup?

AoriiShiiCho

Welcome back. I like to toss this guide out just as a general guideline for most sentinel stuff, read it as a refresher if you like, don't if you don't. Personally, I'm not thrilled with the combat spec, and I'm by no means a pro at it, but when I do venture down that path I typically go with something like this for PvE and something like this for PvP.

Again, not an expert on combat spec, so take it with a grain of salt.

Welcome back. I like to toss this guide out just as a general guideline for most sentinel stuff, read it as a refresher if you like, don't if you don't. Personally, I'm not thrilled with the combat spec, and I'm by no means a pro at it, but when I do venture down that path I typically go with something like this for PvE and something like this for PvP.

Again, not an expert on combat spec, so take it with a grain of salt.

Dude I am like your biggest fan right now lol.

Xiij's PvE Spec is good, but I only spec into swelling winds for The Writhing Horror. I usually stick with this spec for single target fights because I work Cauterize into my rotation.

Dude I am like your biggest fan right now lol.

Xiij's PvE Spec is good, but I only spec into swelling winds for The Writhing Horror. I usually stick with this spec for single target fights because I work Cauterize into my rotation.

This guy knows what he is talking about when it comes to sentinels; he is a better combat sentinel than me too, so I'd maybe take his bit of advice.

P.S. - I still appreciate you posting that guide in the first place. I'm still kind of confused why it hasn't been sticky'd yet though...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.