Known Issues, please......

LordMalic

Well the title says some of what I have issues with. Yes the recent patch fixed issues with the game. But those issues were more recent than issues that are causing much of the player base to quit. Those fixed issues were more minor, how about some of the ones like the "Memory Leak" or how a large portion of the gamers have been crashing to the desktop or even server select screen. How about the high Latency or even other issues like log in problems.

So they go an fix appearances or add new items to cartel market. I understand you are trying to make up money you lost from subscribers who have quit, I get that. But seriously why do you think they quit? They won't come back for Cartel fancy stuff, they will come back for a much more stable game. Game with depth and endgame content. How many of the free 2 play players are actually going to sub? They are more casual so are not into the end game content, but I would think maybe 5% of your overall free players will sub.

All we ask as progressive players is fix the issues that have been going on for over six months, some what even a year and give us the game you promised.

I agree that there needs to be more attention paid to known issues. The list of known issues recently got sent out to my guild mailing list; it was so long that gmail clipped the message! Shouldn't this list be getting shorter?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.