The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Top commando heals on server

General_Aldo

anybody notice palmsolos dmg LOL. his prot was pretty amazing too.

LOL... you don't give up do you? Not enough to win 80% of the time but you gotta pump ur e-peen some more?

It was a kick ball... we were messing around... he was probably guarding a node. We were running less than viable specs and classes.... hence the merc healer, my 10/31/0 AP in Ion and a number of less viable specs and classes.

Your insecurity is cute tho... reminds me of the "entertainment" from my bachelor party.

Edited by UGLYMRJ

LOL... you don't give up do you? Not enough to win 80% of the time but you gotta pump ur e-peen some more?

It was a kick ball... we were messing around... he was probably guarding a node. We were running less than viable specs and classes.... hence the merc healer, my 10/31/0 AP in Ion and a number of less viable specs and classes.

Your insecurity is cute tho... reminds me of the "entertainment" from my bachelor party.

?????????????????????? 80% of the time???? my guild barely does rateds anymore wish they did. R.I.P Deception.

That's actually a viable spec in the right hands, I've seen it run with great effectiveness.

I wreck face with it in regs but my guard was near useless in this game. There was near no use for a second guard in the main fight. I could have run pyro and done more DPS, burst and the same prot.

I was dying to test it out tho because of how well it does in regs for me.