Harbinger just got a rollback, any other servers get one?

JidaiDerriphan

Hi everyone, unfortunately, due to the Harbinger issue from this morning that caused the server to come down, players on this server experienced a minor rollback. Most of your items, credits, and Cartel Coins should have been returned in some way. However, if you feel that your credits, Cartel Coins, or items are still missing, please contact customer support. Please be sure to check your cartel ledger to confirm that your coins, in fact, did not return automatically. Apologies for the inconvenience.

This is unacceptable. You are the cause for the server issues. Making ONLY ONE PVE SERVER FOR WEST COAST PLAYERS while East Coast has 2. If you had given us more options and instead of forcing everyone to harbringer you would not have these crap hole issues you put so lightly. No other server was affected? Why you ask simpley put Harbinger is overloaded and the population is triple what other servers are. Let alone we had to sit in Q for a half hour to an hour to get into the game at first then we get this crap hole excuse after we lose items,lose levels,lose over all play time and then have to spend another hour fixing and filing tickets to get our stuff fixed? THIS IS A JOKE AND THAT EXCUSE IS NOT ACCEPTABLE.

Fix the dang issue by giving us what we have pleaded for since the 3rd Month Character Transfers more server options. Places to go other then the 1 pve server we are stuck with. Then that will solve most all the problems that persisit. The lag is also due to overloaded server capacity at the fault of Bioware and EA Games.

The Free to play launch was your big concern and your excuse before now what is it? The Expansion that is a joke?

Or is it that you just rather push out new content instead of fixing it. With the popularity of the Free to play option you should of thought server loads would increase so why would you not add another server or two to compensate for the new load that was coming in? Better yet why have you not done so since the free to play launch?

Edited by Ukina

OK I was on the Harbinger last night so I'm gonna chime in here with my 2 cents.

I tried to look for this rollback bug and...I didn't find it. Although I did notice my digital deluxe ingame items had some dark shade over them,but then again maybe that's not related.

I later asked people in the republic fleet in general chat if they had this issue...and no one responded for a few minutes. Finally someone a little bit later said that she didn't have this issue but her husband did when he logged in. I later went to Hoth to do my class mission and asked the same question in general chat...and no one responded.

So from what I can tell,this rollback issue affected some people maybe?:confused: