Trailblazer design changes

Mewmoomoo

I'd like to request you go back to the original design of the Trailblazer chest & boots It used to have a sleek look and now it looks atrocious with giant test tubes hanging off the side of the boots and the chest piece has a giant shoulder pad and neck line that looks like a giant goldfish bowl should sit on it. Completely ruined the PVP and PVE look I was going for with all this extra mumbo jumbo.

I'd like to request you go back to the original design of the Trailblazer chest & boots It used to have a sleek look and now it looks atrocious with giant test tubes hanging off the side of the boots and the chest piece has a giant shoulder pad and neck line that looks like a giant goldfish bowl should sit on it. Completely ruined the PVP and PVE look I was going for with all this extra mumbo jumbo.

+1 the trailblazer set was innocent of any advertising wrongdoing, why did it got changed? :(

Thirded...

The changes to the Trailblazer set are minor at best. I have my Shadow's Nadia in that outfit and the changes are small and don't detract from the look. The shoulder piece is barely noticiable compared to so many other chest pieces. It's nothing to complain about.

The changes to the Trailblazer set are minor at best. I have my Shadow's Nadia in that outfit and the changes are small and don't detract from the look. The shoulder piece is barely noticiable compared to so many other chest pieces. It's nothing to complain about.

With respect, that is your personal opinion, based purely on your personal taste. Other purchasers have the right to differ.

The boots have completely changed in look from sleek and simple to 'daft-looking mini-rockets on the side'. No offence to anyone who likes mini-rockets, but they are now not even remotely what I paid for.

I'm very disappointed with the changes in several adaptive pieces. I had been looking for the "perfect look" for my female gunslinger for a long time (11 months). Found the Trailblazer jacket 2 months ago and fell in love. Paid 65,000 creds for it on GTN. The change to it in this patch makes it look like any other smug chest piece out there. After previewing the Phantom set on some chars shortly after it was available, I rolled an alt Sniper to wear the chest and helmet, and color match the rest of the gear. She looked SO cool in black! Not anymore. Paid about 350,000 creds each for helmet and chest on GTN. I'm not a very happy camper at the moment with the changes. If there was an "advertisement" problem, fix the ad. Don't change what I've already purchased. Guess the good news is they finally fixed the color match problem for now.

Even assuming you excuse changing the in-game models for armor that was advertised with a non-matching image... I don't understand why this was changed? This isn't in any of the art anywhere!

I specifically bought it because it DIDN"T have the incredibly annoying one-shoulder-pad that would have been considered too big even in the 80s. I mean, I wouldn't have bought it with that stupid stand-up collar either but at least they didn't put the inflatable life vest collar on it...

I would like to know why this was changed and to plead, yes plead, that if you aren't changing it back that you at least make the old look available on a new set that's not going to set me back several days dailies to purchase AGAIN.

Even assuming you excuse changing the in-game models for armor that was advertised with a non-matching image... I don't understand why this was changed? This isn't in any of the art anywhere!

Because that particular art model is now being sold on the cartel market for real money. Like so many here, I bought this for the looks, not for its damn name. They pulled a bait and switch because they decided to offer the set as a complete package instead of random cartel pack drops.

I like the idea of armor packs as it allows purchasing a complete look and knowing what the real money cost will be. But this is beyond dirty pool when change something and don't announce it.

My beef is with the helmet. I bought it because it was PERFECT for my DS Smuggler. Now it has googles and earmuffs. ARGH! Not at all the look I wanted and PAID for. Now I need to find a different helmet and pay to move my mods to it, pay of an aug kit, and pay to put the aug kit in it! I know some people have plenty of credits but I'm not one of them!

The changes are what the armor was supposed to look like from the images shown in the Cartel Market.

As has been said several times already, the trailblazer armor is not pictured in the cartel market anywhere. So... no. It wasn't.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.