Group finder bugged??

danskyboy

So this has been going on for over a month now, I think roughly since 1.6

I would say 90% of the time I use the group finder tool I get Foundry, I do my daily HM on at least one 50 a day sometimes 2. Constantly doing foundry is really starting to annoy me!

I’m wondering has anyone else experienced this??

Also to add to my pain every time I do foundry I get a CTD on the first conversation, as well of course as HK-47 regularly bugging out and one-shoting people. You would think a game that has been out for over a year would be a bit more stable.

And before anyone asks NO I haven’t submitted a ticket for this. Reason I cannot be bothered to read another generic response that in no way addresses the problem from a CS rep who clearly hasn't bothered to read the actual ticket.

On my server I have noticed that Foundry and BP have gotten much more frequent. The thing you must understand is that the more people there are single queuing for only a particular instance, this makes that instance much more likely for all the random people. 1.6 added HK gear to Foundry and BP encouraging people to queue for only these instance (and encouraging people who don't normally queue for this) this affected the frequency of other instances.

If you've not gotten anything but that once instance in a month, then that sounds more like a bug and you should report it. if it's more like 80 - 90 % then i doubt it's a bug.

Hhhmmm OK thanks for the thoughts.

I don't think it is just people single queuing for it. I would say it at least 90% of the time if not more.

Having said that i would be interested to know if any other healer or tank has experienced this, as i could be ending up with all the single people who are queuing waiting for a healer or tank to come on board. (healer and tank are my 50's)

I will ask people next time queue.

GF is most definitely bugged. It keeps grouping me up with:

• Tanks that can't hold aggro on more than one mob at a time.
  • Healers that want to damage things but never heal anyone.
  • DPS who race ahead and start fights.
  • All manner of people who roll NEED on items that can't possibly be of benefit to them.

Can we fix those bugs, please? :rolleyes:

Edited by DarthTHC

I like how i get into groups as "heal" 90% of the time because the GF decides that me selecting dps only can't be right. I spent like 3 hours in the queue today, only to get 6 times into a group as heal, so tired of this broken piece of software.