Some webpage about upcoming SWTOR expansion

gabusan

I found this in a web page I cannot name, because naming other web pages might be against code of conduct for advertisment. I think it was funny, so here you go:

Star Wars: The Old Republic To Add Same-Sex Romance

It was sort of strange that The Old Republic launched without homosexual relationships. Romance is poorly handled in all BioWare games, but if they're going to put the feature in there it might as well be all-inclusive.

In an upcoming patch, players will finally be able to have same-sex relationships. All they'll have to do is travel for three hours then find one of two appropriate NPCs. They will be located in a cantina the size of a stadium, with five patrons. Talking to the NPC will start the premium questline, which only costs 10,000 Cartel Points or $8, or 200 Cartel Points for subscribers. Please be aware that the flowers which are necessary to complete your romance can only be stored in a premium inventory slot, which is available for an additional sum.

I found this in a web page I cannot name, because naming other web pages might be against code of conduct for advertisment. I think it was funny, so here you go:

Star Wars: The Old Republic To Add Same-Sex Romance

It was sort of strange that The Old Republic launched without homosexual relationships. Romance is poorly handled in all BioWare games, but if they're going to put the feature in there it might as well be all-inclusive.

In an upcoming patch, players will finally be able to have same-sex relationships. All they'll have to do is travel for three hours then find one of two appropriate NPCs. They will be located in a cantina the size of a stadium, with five patrons. Talking to the NPC will start the premium questline, which only costs 10,000 Cartel Points or $8, or 200 Cartel Points for subscribers. Please be aware that the flowers which are necessary to complete your romance can only be stored in a premium inventory slot, which is available for an additional sum.

**** lmao