The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

This will lead to overly strong, negative, and emotional responses from YOU!

gabusan

Yes, this message is that shocking, it will rock the foundations of everything you stand for! It points to such glaring issues about the game, you will feel compelled to answer in an overly strong manner! So it is going to get deleted right away by costumer service. If you were actually a mature person and could answer in a rational way to this post, then it would be fine. But you cant, so it is doomed to get deleted. Read it now before it is too late!

Now, joking aside, this rule about the Code of conduct in this forum is way, way too open to be abused by moderators. Virtually ANY opinion article you can read in serious, reputable press nowdays can fall into this category. Heck, it doesnt even need to be an opinion article. A lot of news can lead to overly strong, negative and emotional responses if they were published in a digital media with comments allowed. Of course rules of conduct covers their asses adding " for mere shock value", but how do they decide what is shock value and what is a legitimate complain? What if I wrote an humorus text? That is also shock value for these virtual thugs. Just how many legitimate, funny threads are we missing because moderators in this forum lack any sense of humor and use Code of conduct as weapon to justify their abusive, neutering ways?

You know what brings overly strong, negative, and emotional responses from people? Next expansion. So can it now because that is against Code of conduct!

People in minimum wage jobs like to think they are saving the world from immoral cretins, I guess. I agree, they moderate this forum like it's a kindergarten classroom, I'm sure this post will get deleted and I'll get "sanctioned" again... oh well.

If you can't say what's on your mind, the fascists win.

Edited by bahdasz

People in minimum wage jobs like to think they are saving the world from immoral cretins, I guess. I agree, they moderate this forum like it's a kindergarten classroom, I'm sure this post will get deleted and I'll get "sanctioned" again... oh well.

If you can't say what's on your mind, the fascists win.

^ This.

/10char