Cargo bays should be account wide.

BoboHut

I know I don't post much and most of the time I probably shouldn't, but hear me out for a sec. I have been a subscriber since launch and I have heard this same argument before from others but as my first MMO, it didn't really mean much to me at the time.

Lately, I'm not going to lie, I've been stepping back a bit to not let the F2P option completely discourage me as a subscriber so I have been MMO hopping a little.

Well, I haven't given up in this game and I don't want to but upon coming back for some reason this was the first thing that stood out to me. Honestly, enough time has gone by that I actually thought for a split second that my cargo bay was account wide and then I was quickly reminded that is not the case. I think the reason why might be because I don't understand why it's not. If I put bound items in there, they should stay bound to the account they are bound to and if I put items that don't get bound in there (crafting mats) then it saves me the ridiculous trouble of mailing back and forth.

I obviously would rather they work on more important things for the time being, but unless the ability to keep items separate of one another per character is a huge IT challenge, maybe this really could be updated one of these days please:)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.