What is your bigget pet peeve in this game?

nonAxx

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

mine would have to be the haters that do everything they can to try to bring this game down for their beloved Guild Wars 2 or WoW... if they want more PvP so bad they can take it back to Guild Wars 2, im glad someone finaly designed an MMO for those that like story and dont really care for PvP... PvP isnt the holy grail of MMOs its the bane, good riddance...

next would be people that use "toon" to describe their character, last i looked im not playing ToonTown, and i sure aint controlling Bugs Bunny or Mickey Mouse... anyone that uses toon i can not and will not take seriously... luckly the toon people are in a minority so i dont have to hear it all the time, but the trend is growing at a disturbing rate...

Edited by Elly_Dawn

Currently, aside from the constant crashes created by their latest patch, the fact that the new space missions that I paid for are not showing up, the moderators of this forum that not only create the rules as they go, but tend to do everything in their power to defame their own game.

mine would have to be the haters that do everything they can to try to bring this game down for their beloved Guild Wars 2 or WoW... if they want more PvP so bad they can take it back to Guild Wars 2, im glad someone finaly designed an MMO for those that like story and dont really care for PvP... PvP isnt the holy grail of MMOs its the bane, good riddance...

next would be people that use "toon" to describe their character, last i looked im not playing ToonTown, and i sure aint controlling Bugs Bunny or Mickey Mouse... anyone that uses toon i can not and will not take seriously... luckly the toon people are in a minority so i dont have to hear it all the time, but the trend is growing at a disturbing rate...

There were alot of us that were very supportive of this game for over a year, but have been driven away by their actions (such as fabricated warnings, lack of customer support etc), and have changed our stance....or should I say, thrown our hands up in frustration.

So many good aspects of this game, but put in the hands of the current team I see only further disappointment and am currently looking elsewhere before I turn into one of those extreme people trying to enjoy and enjoyable game while the team constantly fires spit balls at me.

Pet peeve? That would be non-combat pets NOT cloaking when I do. I feel that's really rediculous, and unnecessarily limiting the use of fully cosmetic non-combat pets for cloak/stealth classes.

What? They don't? I didn't know that, but yeah, that's absurd. LOL

#1 random game crashes in hard mode flashpoints ie BT and foundry...

I have found that if I don't spacebar through the first (foundry) or last (BT) dialogue/cut scene, I mitigate the SWTOR crashing. Might want to give that a try and see if that resolves the issue for you.

The changes they made to sfx for charged burst and grav round.

I've all but stopped play my Commando/Gunslinger since they went through.

We've still not even had proper confirmation whether the Charged burst change was a bug or not, despite all the threads on the CS forums.

well the top one looks like it lagged and was pull but the rest do look like hacks. u should repost this by itself

No one else was around for him to be pulled to, he's a sorc so he cant leap either.

The vids have been posted in both pvp and CS forums and the threads only get deleted, with infractions to the creators.

Not really about the game persay but the people in general chat on the fleet. saying should i role a guardian or a sentinel? Make up your own mind. The game even EXPLAINS to you the difference between AC's. Form and independant thought on your own please.

Totally agree. This game is far too PVP focused like its the ultimate destination for all characters, but I find the whole concept tedious. At the very least I wish it was banished to PVP servers only instead of being all over PVE servers too, can't get away from it.

This. I will just never understand why they made this choice. It bugs the hell out of me.
They did in order to balance classes. A guardian tank with 2 lightsabers would be be OP. Although a shadow should be able to... because i think a double bladed does the same.

No one else was around for him to be pulled to, he's a sorc so he cant leap either.

The vids have been posted in both pvp and CS forums and the threads only get deleted, with infractions to the creators.

See. ;p Just read that, but I could have guessed.