Are we seriously supposed to preorder with this little info?

Icebergy

If you are complaining about 10 dollars I'm not sure you're ready to be a PC gamer. You might want to stick to XBOX or PS3 where the kids are.

If spending 10 dollars on something is as painstaking as some of you make it seem I can guess then that your computer must be cheap like you are. I bet you blame the lag on bioware with that awesome Dell of yours.

10 bucks is nothing for an entire expansion. Don't want to pay it? Too late, enjoy paying 20 when the rest of us are enjoying the content.

I would hardly call Makeb an expansion, oh and if you didn't preorder the game it will still only be $10 for subscribers...

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I already bought the expansion but I have to say this:

This expansion is being sold without enough info, they are just sending it to get fast money on the hopes of new players. No stable game would ever sell something to someone with so little info as we have now, BUT I understand that they are desperate for money.

I already bought the expansion but I have to say this:

This expansion is being sold without enough info, they are just sending it to get fast money on the hopes of new players. No stable game would ever sell something to someone with so little info as we have now, BUT I understand that they are desperate for money.

and rely on mugs to purchase...