Kaggath Heats: Darth Malgus vs Prince Xizor

Beniboybling

Yeah, G0-T0 won!!! And didn't someone else help with that, *cough cough*!!? Warren was amazing, but I helped too!

Anyway /anger. So I think it might go to Xizor, but I'll support Malgus anyway. One thing I would like to point

Edit: sorry hit wrong button on phone. I will finish it later when I have a computer to use .

Lol apologies, you too Canino. :D

May I also point out in Malgus' corner, that there is little stopping HK-47 assassinating Xizor. Yes Guri but HK doesn't take the direct approach, his assassination will be carefully planned and unexpected. Not much Guri can do against a lethal poison dart to Xizor's neck. Or maybe he'll boil him alive in his bath. Take it away Warren (and Canino) give me some creative ways for Xizor to die!

And if HK-47 fails, what's to stop Malgus hunting Xizor down personally. Little can stand in that juggernaut's way, and Malgus was well versed in strike team assaults. Well, behold the unstoppable strike team! Malgus & HK-47! What's going to stop them?

(And if all that fails, drop a stealth fleet over Coruscant and blow that skyhook to space dust!)

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In all honesty, this favors Malgus as things currently stand...

The wild card in this is whether or not Malgus would be able to invade Coruscant (assuming we're talking Galactic Empire period)...

I think that's really what this entire fight would boil down to...

While yeah an assassin may get lucky, but other than that Xizor's "navy" isn't a match against the forces that Malgus can muster, even if we said Xizor's forces had the technology advantage.

That said, I'm not exactly sure that a kaggath between these two is plausible, while Malgus is a sith, he generally was fairly pragmatic as he got older, and aside from maybe an ego trip there wouldn't be a point in killing off Xizor, whose intelligence network makes the Empire's intelligence agencies look laughable by comparison.

This is entirely different from last fight where G0-T0 didn't have a fleet but Zann did but the droid still emerged victorious. G0-T0 won because he didn't have a fixed base of operations. Zann was apt to bombard Nar Shaddaa when G0-T0 wasn't even on the planet. The problem with this situation is that Xizor does have a base of operations and while he has his personal fighter, that isn't going to be enough to evade all those capital ships and fighters if we look at this from a realistic standpoint.

The only scenario I see for Malgus to win is to take the direct approach. So it boils down to whether or not Malgus could pull off another invasion... If he can't then this Kaggeth will be going nowhere fast, and as time drags on it could in theory start to favor Xizor, but if he can this fight is over before it started. He'd just invade Coruscant and capture or kill Xizor.

I'm guessing he's more apt to capture or demonstrate he could kill Xizor, but leaves him alive because Xizor would be an asset if kept alive and in control of Black Sun, but I seriously don't see a way for Xizor to beat Malgus aside from sheer luck.

Vader would have killed Xizor on multiple occasions, but it would have angered Emperor Palpatine, which is the only reason Vader hadn't decapitated Xizor in the first place.

Wait a sec, why do all these things come down to "if the person's HQ is destroyed they lose" sort of bit? Granted said person could be inside their HQ when its attacked, but it isn't like the person is a moron and just gonna stand there waiting for death its not like they can't escape admist the chaos. But the field is the ENTIRE galaxy is it not? Edited by Wolfninjajedi

Malgus cause Foundry.

Extermination droids aside, Foundry gives him nearly limitless army-building potential. He can simply sit on his arse all day and let stealth fleet zerg everything. Lose few ships? No problem, more are coming as we speak.

Either destroy the Foundry or kill Malgus himself. Otherwise, he wins.

Malgus cause Foundry.

Extermination droids aside, Foundry gives him nearly limitless army-building potential. He can simply sit on his arse all day and let stealth fleet zerg everything. Lose few ships? No problem, more are coming as we speak.

Either destroy the Foundry or kill Malgus himself. Otherwise, he wins.

Xizor is pretty much the same way, he is *********** LOADED. Not to mention, he would have access to underworld tech which isn't the normal of what everyone would see. The Black Market has unique and interesting tech, that Xizor would be able to aquire.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

Wait a sec, why do all these things come down to "if the person's HQ is destroyed they lose" sort of bit? Granted said person could be inside their HQ when its attacked, but it isn't like the person is a moron and just gonna stand there waiting for death its not like they can't escape admist the chaos. But the field is the ENTIRE galaxy is it not?
You make a good point but where else is Xizor going to command his forces from? He needs a base of operations and for the sake of argument we can't just say Xizor is floating about in space somewhere. However he could escape the destruction on the Virago and hunker down in his palace on Coruscant making him immune to orbital bombardment... but from HK?

And yes, no superweapons - no Foundry. Malgus does however have a substantial amount of Foundry droids.

Edited by Beniboybling

Er, yes. I guess he does. He's got everything accept the Foundry. But then again, how loyal are these guys? Can they be bought?

I'm sure they can be bought, but remember that nothing is ever that simple. Positioning agents to make a deal right under Malgus' nose isn't that easy. The hardest part is actually getting them there, and if Malgus knows who he is dealing with then he will be on the lookout for infiltrations.

Tough, but not impossible. But I'm still going to give this one to Malgus. Many of Xizor's tactics are going to have to rely on luck ex: Guri's infiltration. Malgus can bring a lot to the table that Xizor doesn't have (but can get).

You make a good point but where else is Xizor going to command his forces from? He needs a base of operations and for the sake of argument we can't just say Xizor is floating about in space somewhere. However he could escape the destruction on the Virago and hunker down in his palace on Coruscant making him immune to orbital bombardment... but from HK?

And yes, no superweapons - no Foundry. Malgus does however have a substantial amount of Foundry droids.

Point, but its not like Xizor wouldn't be able to command from somewhere else. The Black Sun does have several hide aways on the Outer Rims. But seeing as Xizor has the best underworld syndicate, he would no doubt have access to the Black Market which includes a number of things.

1. Bulldog RLR(handheld rocket launcher used for anti personal)

2. Buzzdroids

3. Carbonite Missile Tech

4. Cloaking Tech

5. Core Overload(this could leave a very nasty surprise)

6. Disruptor Tech

7. Illict Electronics(Flesh camo which would hide the user's identity even giving a realistic face and eye retina, also SB-20 security breach droid these are heavily modified R-series units which could be used for espionage and hacking they also look just like ordinary common legal droid so they could slip past any security.)

8. Laser-point defense tech(Good for shooting down missiles)

9. Proximity mines

10. SD-6 Hulk Infantry droid- http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/SD-6_Hulk_infantry_droid

11. Sensor Jamming Tech

12. Shield leaching tech

13. Stormtrooper Armor/Armor in general.

14. Blaster rifles/pistols/carbines/ship mounted weapons, etc

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

^^Good point. When the Kaggath begins Xizor can simply buy himself his own army off the black market and his own fleet. (I seem to recall that Xizor promised to give Palpatine 300 ships to help build the death star) Then position that fleet around his skyhook and other bases.

But what of Malgus's naval might? I assume he has several Harrower's under his command, as well as an armada of stealth ships. Is that enough to challenge Xizor's forces? Well it certainly means the skyhook is not safe, as the stealth ships can slip by his forces and destroy it. But in his palace, only HK can get to him.

I think this could very much come down to a fight between HK-47 and Guri...

Edited by Beniboybling

^^Good point. When the Kaggath begins Xizor can simply buy himself his own army off the black market and his own fleet. (I seem to recall that Xizor promised to give Palpatine 300 ships to help build the death star) Then position that fleet around his skyhook and other bases.

But what of Malgus's naval might? I assume he has several Harrower's under his command, as well as an armada of stealth ships. Is that enough to challenge Xizor's forces? Well it certainly means the skyhook is not safe, as the stealth ships can slip by his forces and destroy it. But in his palace, only HK can get to him.

I think this could very much come down to a fight between Xizor and Guri...

Wait! Guri is going to fight Xizor?! JK :)

You meant HK, yes? If so then I would agree. Which means that I would have to give it to Malgus. Hk would show Xizor the meaning of love. :D

Wait! Guri is going to fight Xizor?! JK :)

You meant HK, yes? If so then I would agree. Which means that I would have to give it to Malgus. Hk would show Xizor the meaning of love. :D

Oops, my bad. :D I do think HK gives Malgus the edge here, Malgus may be unable to breach Xizor's walls of black market tech and criminal machinations, but HK will go right to the source while Malgus keeps Xizor distracted. And even if Xizor does buy off all Malgus' forces, HK will remain loyal to the end.

Warren Stride may prove us wrong, but for now she seems dormant (maybe the previous debate tired her out :p)

Oops, my bad. :D I do think HK gives Malgus the edge here, Malgus may be unable to breach Xizor's walls of black market tech and criminal machinations, but HK will go right to the source while Malgus keeps Xizor distracted. And even if Xizor does buy off all Malgus' forces, HK will remain loyal to the end.

Warren Stride may prove us wrong, but for now she seems dormant (maybe the previous debate tired her out :p)

Well, let's give some credit to Xizor here. Malgus holds the advantage with a superior military and stealthed vessels, but Xizor can just buy his own military and decloakers, effectively leveling the playing field. So Xizor can just buy stuff, but how much stuff can he buy. The Black Market has to run out some time, right?

Right?

Well, let's give some credit to Xizor here. Malgus holds the advantage with a superior military and stealthed vessels, but Xizor can just buy his own military and decloakers, effectively leveling the playing field. So Xizor can just buy stuff, but how much stuff can he buy. The Black Market has to run out some time, right?

Right?

I wouldn't say so, and if it does, Xizor can just buy up some factories or put Xizor Transport Systems to work. But does it level the playing field? Unless Malgus leads the battle in person, Xizor is going to have a hard time infiltrating the Emperor's Space Station. (How did they get to space station in the flashpoint?)

I wouldn't say so, and if it does, Xizor can just buy up some factories or put Xizor Transport Systems to work. But does it level the playing field? Unless Malgus leads the battle in person, Xizor is going to have a hard time infiltrating the Emperor's Space Station. (How did they get to space station in the flashpoint?)

I don't remember how they got to it. Xizor is going to have to work some major magic if he wants to get anyone into that space station, though.

Hk isn't the trump card here, he is a droid that can be destroyed just like any other droid really. An assassin droid yes, but Xizor has dealt with assassination attempts on his life before.

Guri vs HK though? Hmm...well lets take a look at the two of them.

======

Guri

Constructed of high-strength, polymer-covered alloys and thousands of micro-gyros gave her a perfect sense of balance.

Super Strength

Her Processor was loaded with tactical assesment data, combat, espionage, and assassination techniques. Able to use a variety of weapons.

Having advanced sensors providing infer red, low light and telescopic vision.

=====

HK-47

Built by Revan using HK-24 schematics, no detail on what armor he has though.

Has assassin/combat protocols in him, also able to use a variety of weapons.

Had several modifications done, though most were damaged beyond anything less then intrusive repair.

======

All in all, there is really next to nothing at least extensive and in detail that either Guri or HK has on them that neither of them wouldn't be able to do. This all comes down in their fight, which one is able to get in the first hit of the other.