Rework Reverse Engineering

Agidius

This totally random system in my opinion may work at lower levels, when the materials required are non-expensive, but on high end it's simply ridiculous. The attempts or reverse engineering should improve the chance, not just a static 20%, if reworking is out of the question.

I just REd my second hazmat implant, 700 BH comms pissed down the drain, i feel such a tool for doing that.

but if you got schematic you wouldn't complain ??

i find the system flawed

no system can be based purely on luck only gambling

sometimes i get a schematic at first re

commando 27 armoring for example 11 tries - no luck

with the implants, besides on the purely luck based system, i have a second problem, the absurd cost of BH comms, yes

yes but once you get it, rewards it self is worth it in my opinion... that stuff will make you riiiiiich

i see your point, many others are on the same page as you

what i'm saying

Imo no system should advertise luck, and if you get lucky you'll be rich unless it's a gambling sytem. As far as I know this isn't one (altough with the cartel packs too, it seems I may be utterly wrong)

secondly, even if they use this system on, the least they could do is an increasing RE chance in line with the amount of items REd

Edited by Agidius

Being someone dealing with this at the moment, I kind of agree with the OP. But what I wish it did was somehow tie in to your Craft Skill level or if you're crafting the items you're RE'ing, maybe the Affection level of the Companion who crafted it. That would reward the crafters who have max'ed out the skil and/or the players who have put the time and effort into increasing their Companions' Affection.