Do marauder's have some kind of default threat reduction?? (Not Force Camo)

IAmViiOLENT

Looking through a cruddy parse today, I noticed that consistently all of my parses are 40-50 less threat per second than damage per second. Far as I can think of, this shouldn't be true as it should be a 1:1 ratio for damage to threat. (Note that I'm not using Force Camo in these parses, as they are on ops dummy.)

http://www.torparse.com/a/89210/3

Here's a quick parse I grabbed to be sure, but at 2056.14 dps, I only have 2008.93 threat per second. 48 or so dps/tps just disappears? Can anyone else parse and confirm this?

Looking through a cruddy parse today, I noticed that consistently all of my parses are 40-50 less threat per second than damage per second. Far as I can think of, this shouldn't be true as it should be a 1:1 ratio for damage to threat. (Note that I'm not using Force Camo in these parses, as they are on ops dummy.)

http://www.torparse.com/a/89210/3

Here's a quick parse I grabbed to be sure, but at 2056.14 dps, I only have 2008.93 threat per second. 48 or so dps/tps just disappears? Can anyone else parse and confirm this?

I actually just looked at it and realized what's happening. My proc relic isn't counting as a threat manuever; it generates 0 threat.

Kind of an interesting mechanic, I'm honestly not sure why BW chose to do that, but whatever I suppose :p

What's more confusing to me is every time I look at our raid's parse, our marauder always has some weird -4734 threat number. Not sure what is causing that.

It's probably force camo, it drops so much threat that it usually goes negative if they do it off cd.

From what ive seen on mara's before force camo they dont have a threat dump. it just does not exist. Their only Threat Dump is Force Camoflage. As for the negitive threat thing, im not totaly shure what is causing that. BW may not have coded Force camo and Parsing to where it can calculate force camo properly at the begining or end of a fight.

From what ive seen on mara's before force camo they dont have a threat dump. it just does not exist. Their only Threat Dump is Force Camoflage. As for the negitive threat thing, im not totaly shure what is causing that. BW may not have coded Force camo and Parsing to where it can calculate force camo properly at the begining or end of a fight.

You didn't read my reply did you? The negative threat was because of a proc relic not counting towards threat