Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Withdraawl Symptoms

Lordmird

I need it. I've had headaches all day, I'm tired and don't feel like doing anything without it, I need it. I get hot then cold randomly

I NEED TO PLAY SWTOR :(

Being out of country without a game disc sucks :'(

Are you sure its not the new years party? I know it is in my case ;-)

I NEED TO PLAY SWTOR :(

It's true...for all it's flaws, for all the bugs and issues - this really is a great game.

People will complain...and post negative after negative thread....but in the end, people are STILL playing and PAYING for this game!

I've learned to deal with the bugs....yes, I CTD every two hours....but, I will still spend an entire evening playing - 2 hours at a time.

Those who love this game.....love it a lot and will find ways to deal with the issues they find it in.

I've never played a PERFECT game - and I probably never will....unfortunately, this is the a fact of life for a gamer...and maybe more specifically, an MMO gamer!

Edited by DarkkChaos

My laptop (Not actually my laptop tbh) can't handle the download. If it did, it would take a day, and even then the game would lag so much it would be impossible to play

And the connection isn't so good here :(

2 more weeks of no SWTOR hell :(

LOL....I was in the field for a few weeks during the summer (military ex) - I tethered my Iphone to a buddies laptop and played for a few hours.......sometimes, ya gotta do...what ya gotta do! :D

How was the connection??

No one thought to bring a laptop here :( We're all sharing about three different ones :p

'Cept the guy in the corner with the thick glasses, hogs one for hours trying to play WoW. Connection sucks though..

How was the connection??

No one thought to bring a laptop here :( We're all sharing about three different ones :p

'Cept the guy in the corner with the thick glasses, hogs one for hours trying to play WoW. Connection sucks though..

Connection was great, which was surprising for a cell network! A patch had come out...so that took a little to download, but one it did....it was the exact same as playing at home.....smooth connection.

Gotta love that!! Went to Norway back in the spring....the only internet we had was for a few 'select' supply techs that sat around playing WoW all day!! They wouldn't enable to Wifi - because it would bog down the network too much...you know, people wanting to chat back home and all.............been there friend, been there! ;)

I agree, it sucks going a day not playing. Thanks for the positive post. I've almost stopped coming to General because of the whiners/haters/penny-pinchers. I'm going to start making a positive post per day to offset the negative ones I think. :)

Just thought I'd switch things up a bit.

Nowadays in General, all you see is , " $10" "Makeb", and "SWTOR SUCKS"

:/

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.