PvP Stupid people - debuffed needed

DarthMaulUK

With all these QQ threads about Warzone quitters, I thought I would make one as well - about the warzone idiot.

We need a button we can press when we spot an 'idiot' in a warzone. By that I mean, someone who -

A) - is too stupid to call incoming

b) - Someone who can't guard a node that gets capped behind their back

c) - As above but is SO stupid, they actually get sucked out away from the node for it to be capped behind them

d) - Gets sucked out in Voidstar for the door to be capped behind them

e) - People who enter a warzone(lvl 50) in PvE gear

There's probably more that can be added to the list. Something needs to be done about the amount of people who are simply either too lazy or too stupid to read up on how warzones are played, the gear requirements or actually seek out any kind of advice before stepping into lvl 50 pvp.

I think as punishment for being so stupid, they have a 10 minute cooldown and is displayed a link 'how to pvp' that they must click and actually read, acknowledge before being allowed back in. If they are caught 3 times, they are then sent to a new warzone ' Code-Yellow' - which is a simple WZ where players can run around and look at bright colours, regardless of gear or QI.

With all these QQ threads about Warzone quitters, I thought I would make one as well - about the warzone idiot.

We need a button we can press when we spot an 'idiot' in a warzone. By that I mean, someone who -

A) - is too stupid to call incoming

b) - Someone who can't guard a node that gets capped behind their back

c) - As above but is SO stupid, they actually get sucked out away from the node for it to be capped behind them

d) - Gets sucked out in Voidstar for the door to be capped behind them

e) - People who enter a warzone(lvl 50) in PvE gear

There's probably more that can be added to the list. Something needs to be done about the amount of people who are simply either too lazy or too stupid to read up on how warzones are played, the gear requirements or actually seek out any kind of advice before stepping into lvl 50 pvp.

I think as punishment for being so stupid, they have a 10 minute cooldown and is displayed a link 'how to pvp' that they must click and actually read, acknowledge before being allowed back in. If they are caught 3 times, they are then sent to a new warzone ' Code-Yellow' - which is a simple WZ where players can run around and look at bright colours, regardless of gear or QI.

I just want to add an edit to you " A) comment"

Team to stupid to respond to an inc, then call you a noob for not calling inc. Tell them to scroll up and they read it and call you a noob again. /facepalm