Adding more playable races and bringing back the old SWG space gameplay

CRSG

That's an old quote. They also said they had no intentions of going F2P. Things change.

And yet still valid:

We probably would never make a non-English speaking player race. I know it seems attractive, but simply put, hearing alien for way too long drives you crazy. An early build of the game had Tython populated by a race other than Twi'leks, and after about the fourth quest, you want to put a fist through your monitor.

So any races we add in the future will need to plausibly be able to speak basic.

If sullustans were available with only 1 or 2 head options i would still buy them.

I can say the same if ithorians were available with several heads, and with just recolored armor that already in game.

Atleast those limits became a start fot spieces.

Well there are allready species that usually don´t speak Basic.

It is a computer game, they can do whatever they want. I don´t care if they do speak basic in the dialogues or not but I would like to have more species (races) to choose from and not all of them have to be human looking!

Give us Mon Calamari, Togruta etc...

Well there are allready species that usually don´t speak Basic.

It is a computer game, they can do whatever they want. I don´t care if they do speak basic in the dialogues or not but I would like to have more species (races) to choose from and not all of them have to be human looking!

Give us Mon Calamari, Togruta etc...

You think you don't care, but after a few levels of wookiee growls you would get tired of it, and so would everyone else. There is a dev comment somewhere about making it want you to smash the monitor.

As for SWG - that is a different game! OP you talk like it is just a feature they removed, as opposed to something another company spent years coding.

Edited by _Darkstar